Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga smoking a Pipe in L.A.

RAINBOWGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Personally I place my money on that there's nothing in there. However if it is weed I agree it is her decision as an adult (I personally don't like it but that's just me.) However I do have a slight qualm about her doing it so openly. I'm excited about BadAssga but she needs to remember to be smart about it. She knows how the U.S. views her so I think she should build up to stunts like this not go straight from mother to this.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Jase

Ooh god now I need a ciggy.

Right? :smh: I'm legit off to the garage to get some

Zaplingfire

Gaga sings about alcohol and cigarettes in a lot of her songs and those are without a doubt more dangerous than weed. It isn't an opinion kind of thing either. Weed has never killed anyone. Cigarettes are the number killer in the world and alcohol has it's own death toll. I don't see what the problem would be at all with her smoking weed, which she has admitted to in the past. Besides, if she isn't smoking weed then she probably isn't making good music. This shouldn't even be in the news section, this isn't news.

MOLLY CYRUS

side eyeing most of these replies.

first of all, its WEED. deal w/ it

2nd of all, let the b---h live and mind yours.

cosmicluvrr

I don't want her doing this :/ and yes, it can be a bad example for her younger fans, but anyways, I don't want her doing that...

Arturo

99% of high school kids do this and I bet the media is going to make a big deal about it just because it's Gaga :fail:

What the hell, Gaga? Really?

Like I said in the other thread, I don't care if she does it, but showing it off everywhere is tasteless. I really hope the era doesn't shape up to be worse forms of this sort of behavior for the sake of the persona she's putting on (irresponsible, reckless, immature, etc).

:worship:

Gaga, just no. Please.

StrawberryBlond

Does anyone else think this looks like the lipstick gun from Judas? Because as soon as I saw this picture, that's what I thought, like her own customised version. The gold makes it look like a lipstick case. Notice that she isn't really pursing her lips around it to inhale, she's pouting in the way you would put on lipstick. And her lips are painted. Maybe I'm just really naive, but that's what I see. I highly doubt she'd smoke weed in the back of a car where she's being photographed by the paparazzi. She's open about her recreational weed use but not so open that she'd brazenly smoke it in full view of the outside world.

People are fine with her being naked walking down the street but smoking is where you draw the line?

What kind of logic... :toofunny:

lairofhk

Honestly, everyone needs to chill out. She has been halfway across the world touring for 3 months, and has been working her ass off. Give her a break, and if she wants to smoke a little ganja, fine. It's her life.

Archived