BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlotte Quinn

Queen

I agrih with everything she said

And I wish we could have some tea on why Telephone's creative process was so stressful

Ms. Britney gurl what did your flop lil ass do to our queen?

788.jpg

BELINDA POP
1 minute ago, Triggered said:

Yes

14722984_689964547838627_713162901558814

I don't think it was clear enough it was Paper Gangsta

14722984_689964547838627_713162901558814

Yeah you read it so reported for trolling. You even quoted where I admit it that it was a typo :toofunny:

StarlightSeiya
52 minutes ago, BELINDA POP said:

Okay. So which of your actual songs don’t you like? What would you listen to and think, ‘that’s pretty ****’?
What would I like, skip over? Nothing on ‘The Fame Monster’. I think that’s pretty great. ‘The Fame’? I would probably skip over ‘Money Honey’

:bon:Sometimes you have to drag yourself. The Fame(album) has not aged well at all...soo

Bone Apple Tea bebe

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

sucks that happened to her :/ makes it hard for me to listen to too knowing such a good song causes her such displeasure 

Really? Cause I sure as hell bop the hell out of my ass to Telephone :lolly:

Luxe Ford

I thought she disliked it because its boring to sing (which it is). But as she wrote it for Britney I guess it *cough* had to be easy.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

scallywally

Didn't she say in the past she didn't like the video either? Saying it had too many ideas in it and ended up a messy (something like that, im sure someone will find the quote). 

Edit -Found it! 

“I hate it so much,” she told Time Out. “Beyoncé and I are great together. But there are so many ****ing ideas in that video.

“All I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas – and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.”

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-343-1286036#MvpuqsRr2DlivawE.99

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is old af. I am pretty sure she changed her mind. it's Gaga we're talking about here, right? :gaysia:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived