'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I’ve never seen this performance

Yandere

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

I remember watching this with my parents on New Years Eve. People were convinced this was a sign that Heavy Metal Lover would be the sixth BTW single. Fun times. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I remember watching this with my parents on New Years Eve. People were convinced this was a sign that Heavy Metal Lover would be the sixth BTW single. Fun times. :giggle:

That whole era got me bald

@carminemorriello

Bloody hooker
20 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

To this very day, I am still convinced that Heavy Metal Lover was on the table of being the sixth single from BTW. She used it in the VMAs commercial, and performed it on New Years Eve. :selena:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ApplauseftAdele

Ahh yes, I think this performance and Applause were the only performances I watched live on TV.

However I honestly dont really remember what I thought about this performance, it was kinda classic Gaga, yay for her being on New Years TV but also... it really was nothing too groundbreaking :/ 

Florian

Really ?! Where have you been all those years @Yandere ?! :laughga: 

I mean it's the first and only performance of HML outside of the tour :firega: GP was found dead :firega: 

59 minutes ago, Florian said:

Really ?! Where have you been all those years @Yandere ?! :laughga: 

I mean it's the first and only performance of HML outside of the tour :firega: GP was found dead :firega: 

Well maybe I just forgot bout it

But really I got shook when I saw that ball around her head I can’t remember it omg

@carminemorriello

DiscoStyx

oh wow i had never seen this performance before! thank you for sharing!

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

pedrohemg

I clearly remember this performance because I don't know what had happened to the live stream but she was looking overweight that night and I remember people saying that, so it wasn't just me. But seeing this performance again, I see she was just fine. It was a video issue.

one of the things i admire about Gaga is how versatile and ever-evolving she is and i love the direction she has chosen with Joanne but GOD DO I MISS THIS GAGA :diane: i hope we can see a televised performance like this again someday (in the near future hopefully!!) :tony: the outfit, the hair, the energy! pop music truly is her forte :firega:

This was actually my least favorite performance for years.

It’s cute, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived