Featured Posts

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WeDontStop
14 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She is CANCELLED

AkFWjeR.gif

that gif traumatised me even more. this is all so disgusting. i can't believe melanie would do such thing!!

i got the boys in dubai

MJHolland
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No, shame on u for asuming stuff about me when you actually don’t know **** about me!

I am female and I know that I would ****ing destroy the person in that situation. Being young is something, but giggling while someone is doing something to you is W R O N G and in no way indication that u don’t want it. 

Also let’s not talk about how I don’t know anyone who was rapped - Half of woman in my ****ing family are rapped in war that happened 20 years ago INCLUDING MY GRANDMA - she was not just rapped, she was murdered afterwards and I know for a FACT they all fought back, they did everything they could cuz they HAD TO. And don’t u ****ing dare talk about me and my knowledge. 

Yes, because someone didn’t act in the same way as your grandma did, they deserved rape. 

Coohersion is rape. Textbook. Are you 14 years old? 

There are a host of psychological factors that explains why many victims become paralyzed and can’t fight back. 

Also, she giggled when her arms got touched. Not when she was being raped. She said no when she was going raped. 

You are part of the problem. Disgusting. 

3 hours ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

i refuse to believe this. i am heartbroken. no, this cannot be happening. no

Seriously? You’re going to let your taste in music make you “refuse to believe” a rape victim?

Im sorry, but I’ve been on this site for almost 7 years and I have to say something - I don’t think I’ve EVER been more dissapointed by members’ reactions to a story. This is disgusting. 

WeDontStop
10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Yes, because someone didn’t act in the same way as your grandma did, they deserved rape. 

There are a host of psychological factors that explains why many victims become paralyzed and can’t fight back. 

Also, she giggled when her arms got touched. Not when she was being raped. She said no when she was going raped. 

Seriously? You’re going to let your taste in music make you “refuse to believe” a rape victim?

Im sorry, but I’ve been on this site for almost 7 years and I have to say something - I don’t think I’ve EVER been more dissapointed by members’ reactions to a story. This is disgusting. 

No, that's not what I meant. I was at a loss for words. I believe the victim 100%. I'm just really disgusted in Melanie. I'm no longer a fan of her even. She's a monster, a disgusting one.

i got the boys in dubai

ZiggyZiggs

ya'll believe anything thats on the internet i swear.

we dont know whos telling the truth, so keep your judgmental opinions to yourself and stop shaming people who side with the accused cuz theres literally no evidence whatsoever other than her word. stop calling people disgusting cuz they said 'lets not jump to conclusion'. everyones entitled to what they want to or dont want to believe and who they want to side with especially cuz its word against word.  we're all adults here, act like one

ZiggyZiggs

just leaving this here, im not saying she didnt get raped, or that melanie is innocent, just that there are so many holes in herstory. also noting this happened in 2011 when they were 15/16. again not defending either

4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

just leaving this here, im not saying she didnt get raped, or that melanie is innocent, just that there are so many holes in herstory. also noting this happened in 2011 when they were 15/16. again not defending either

There's only holes in the story of you believe in the rape mythology of the perfect little rape victim that fought back physically, reported to the police immediately, yet nevertheless is scarred for the rest of her life and never leaves the house, pursues a career, reclaims her sexuality, or recovers from her trauma. There is no behavior that is mutually exclusive with being raped. Rape victims are all different and heal differently.

Whispering
7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

All I wanted to say is that it is not enough for a person that is able to rape someone. They just don’t know that no means and that won’t stop them. It should be enough and it is enough for every rational person but for psychopaths it’s just not. 

That's really the point, though. When the rapist is someone that you love..a family member, a best friend...you aren't expecting them to be a psychopath. That's why so many people "freeze" in these type of situations. They dissociate temporarily which is a way to protect their mind from a friend of family member doing this horrible thing to them. It's a defense mechanism that involuntary happens.

You can't say what you would do in that situation unless you have been in that exact situation...and even then, your reaction could be different from situation to situation. Also, other people do act differently. That's an established fact. 

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, rpggal said:

There's only holes in the story of you believe in the rape mythology of the perfect little rape victim that fought back physically, reported to the police immediately, yet nevertheless is scarred for the rest of her life and never leaves the house, pursues a career, reclaims her sexuality, or recovers from her trauma. There is no behavior that is mutually exclusive with being raped. Rape victims are all different and heal differently.

yes ofc, im a victim of rape myself. i never reported it to the police. only my closest friends know what happened.

im only saying this to people who are so quick to believe anything thats on the internet without knowing the facts and people who shame others who say "lets wait till we get more info" 

brit4ever
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

She disabled the comments on all her YouTube videos. 

She better delete them, she is over. :madge: 

2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Didn’t Gaga’s ex bestie accuse her of some insane **** once? Like making her sleep together in same bed? I’m just saying. There’s a lot of haters out there. Why didn’t anyone cancel Gaga back then? 

Whispering
2 minutes ago, IAMSOPOP said:

Didn’t Gaga’s ex bestie accuse her of some insane **** once? Like making her sleep together in same bed? I’m just saying. There’s a lot of haters out there. Why didn’t anyone cancel Gaga back then? 

That went to court. There was nothing like this situation there. 

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

That went to court. There was nothing like this situation there. 

it is tho. gaga was accused of some weird ass ****. but everyone supported her and she got though it. it didnt go to court in a day henny, it took time. hopefully this will go to court too, lets give it time and see what happens

Regina George
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Get your **** together! Who said she deserved to be rapped? Who? 

What the **** is wrong with u? It was her best friend and not someone she didn’t feel comfortable enough to say no and ****ing do something. You can’t be in a state of shock for two days and she did nothing day after when her friend was basically forcing her to say yes to the sex. Attacking and calling me disgusting won’t do anything good for u or anyone here and definitely not cuz I never said anything offensive to you. 

As I said I am being honest here, she was talking about her best friend, thing happened two days in a row, I think she had enough time to take some serious action. 

I won’t ever reply to you again cuz you are definitely not mature enough to have discussion without calling someone 14year old or disgusting - and again u are talking to someone who unfortunately knows what rape is from experience. 

Archived