đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

review

Extremely rare & fabulous Modenschau- Version of Pokerface with Video|Rate!

AyeshaErotica

Which version of Pokerface do you prefer?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Pokerface do you prefer?

• I prefer the Modenschau-version by Vivien Barman, it's the most fabulous
    • I prefer the original version by Lady Gaga, it's the most awesome
    • I love both versions equally, they are excellent

Featured Posts

AyeshaErotica

Hey you all,

I can't believe what I've heard. I was listening to global international radio and was switching through some channels until I heard an extremely impressive version of Pokerface that I never heard before. I then looked for the YouTube video and provide it here for you. Do you like Vievien's Modenschau-version? I absolutely love it. She has the style, she has the special something. Although, I also like Lady Gaga's version very much, I must say that I now prefer Vivien's version. What do you think about it? Do you like the Modenschau-version (fashion show) of Pokerface?

I'm looking gorgeous tonight

LOL she just put some German lyrics on Poker Face melody. What fabulous or rare is in it? :toofunny:

There are million better remakes of Gaga's songs in the internet... :sweat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

AyeshaErotica
5 minutes ago, Kefir said:

LOL she just put some German lyrics on Poker Face melody. What fabulous or rare is in it? :toofunny:

There are million better remakes of Gaga's songs in the internet... :sweat:

Honey, the lyrics are not the same as Pokerface, they are different and are unique (it's not a 1:1 translation, it's far more creative), they follow the theme "Modenschau" (fashion show), not the theme of Gaga's original version. How many Modenschau versions are there? I only know this.  And of course, there has to be the Pokerface melody, otherwise it couldn't be a Pokerface version. However, I welcome all kinds of opinions, including yours.  :)

I'm looking gorgeous tonight

LePetitGAGABLover

God. Poker Face is THAT SONG. I cant believe she created such a masterpiece so early in her career. :firega:

TimisaMonster

Kidz Bop is shook and suing :trollga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived