Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga is no longer a New York Resident.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

She's probably purchasing another place, or already has, and listed this one. She's here so often that I feel like she has to have a place. 

Yay, welcome to California, for good! Just drove by her Malibu house today. Makes me happy knowing she is so close to me. 

TropicOfCANCER
23 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

33k a month :gaycat: I gotta get in on that steal!

The fact that one month of rent could pay off my student loans :giveup:

TropicOfCANCER
10 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

oh wow this is kinda sad actually she's now completely something else

Eh. With that rent, she was paying a quarter of a million dollars per year. Why waste that much if you barely spend time there?

Okinawa

In which city is she now officially registered?

This view over Central Park is very astonishing, for a second I thought that's somewehere in nature and not NYC.

~We are Reel Cool~

JupiterDrive
19 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Eh. With that rent, she was paying a quarter of a million dollars per year. Why waste that much if you barely spend time there?

for someone with her income and networth i doubt its a big deal but yeah moving out but still paying is not clever

i wish she stayed in nyc though

Judas Oyster

That's sad :( I don't know why but I liked that she lived in a rental flat in NY with Central Park to view.

blackcoffee

Gotta fully dedicate (she basically already has) to her gorgeous Malibu property. As a born and raised Southern Californian that has lived blocks from the beach for years now, I totally agree with and understand her decision haha

NIghtmareElm

Great performer and amazing artist.  Beautiful person.  Terrible driver and an awful plant parent.  

Tbh, it's better that it's gone because she's never there and whenever she is, it's absolute mayhem up there. Like tourists, monsters, midtown Manhattan traffic.... plus she's saving money because she's not using it anyway. I kinda knew it was over because when she was here, she airbnb'd a place or was staying at Christian's place instead of there.  

Sad facts, it's a beautiful apartment, but it's not needed now. Malibu is her place.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

DoremonLove
37 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

Great performer and amazing artist.  Beautiful person.  Terrible driver and an awful plant parent.  

This made me laugh:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived