💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga is no longer a New York Resident.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Wait, wasn’t it her Chicago apartment that had the wacky green floralish wallpaper? Or was it this NY one? Sad! :giveup:

bumblebee
4 hours ago, CyanLights said:

As someone who lives in Manhattan, you will always be a New Yorker at heart no matter where you go ;)

New York is more than a tan that you'll never lose :whitney:

zakariah

The amount of drama this fanbase makes over Gaga selling her apartment. :toofunny: 

Who tf cares that she sold her NY apartment, it’s not like she announced that she’s never gonna return to NYC ever again. :toofunny: 

JazzGa

Economical queen doesn't waste her budget on houses she aint livin in :worship2:

Yas b spend that 33k a month on new shoes THEN POST SOME GODDAMN PICTURES OF YOURSELF IN EM

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Kimblue
35 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

The amount of drama this fanbase makes over Gaga selling her apartment. :toofunny: 

Who tf cares that she sold her NY apartment, it’s not like she announced that she’s never gonna return to NYC ever again. :toofunny: 

Ikr this fan base must have it good if they meltdown over things like this. :saladga:

Helxig

Holy sh.it it's strange to see it so empty and white!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

FlopSlurper

Apparently her bf owns a house in Montauk, there’s your answer guys. I bet they are engaged and they will move in together.

This explains why they spent a week there together.

Gaga: *sees a bad decision*

also Gaga: 

giphy.gif

crisTEAne

but she said that her husband was new york.

mtn is shaking.

i'm sad. :( 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

5 hours ago, Thrasher said:

She had that one just since 2013?

Sorry for my ignorance but where did Gaga live before 2013? :confused:

She had a studio on the Lower East Side before she got the record deal and went out to LA.  In the 2012 Oprah interview she said she was staying at her parents place on the Upper West Side (where she grew up) whenever she went back to NYC.  

I remember in 2015 she was looking to leave the penthouse and buy a place with Taylor, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did still buy a small city getaway there along with the bigger place in Montauk... or she'll just go back to crashing with her parents again since she spends so much time elsewhere these days anyway. 

And yes, being an East Coaster myself, I was kind of sad at first, but then I convinced myself that she will be extending the JWT, followed promo for ASIB, followed by a major world tour for LG6, so that makes it all ok.  

I'm going to ask my mom for this for christmas

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived