Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga performed Grigio Girls tonight

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ok...I might have cried a little bit... :cryga:

What a beautiful performance... :diane: and it's also one of my favourites off the Joanne...so I'm happy that she decided to perform it to us finally...it must have been so hard...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful performance. MR is even more heartbreaking- she was crying and her voice was cracking as the piano went down.

3 points in and ready for more

4 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Love this song and it's even better live!  Wish she played it throughout the tour! 

Yeah! It's much better to perform a song insted of that super long MR intro.

But I'm sure it was the last time we heard Grigio Girls live :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Luke78619
3 hours ago, BadJudas said:

Yes, the GUY intro in fact

I can't get over this revelation, I can't get Gaga out of my head :giveup: it sounds so much like ha

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Magneto

I'm not gonna lie; I cried. So beautiful! This song was always my least favorite on Joanne (the lyrics and meaning are beautiful, but I never liked the melody). Seeing this performance something clicked and weirdly enough I instantly fell in love with this song. I really hope she'll perform it in Amsterdam too :excited2:

Free my mind

13 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

What do y'all think when is she gonna do Sinner's Prayer?

Italy for sure :lolly:

Pope-Francis-006.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=for

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

This is so beautiful. Would love to hear this live too. I love this song so much. One of my favorites since the beginning.:giveup:

1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

I can't get over this revelation, I can't get Gaga out of my head :giveup: it sounds so much like ha

The same for me 

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

I'm not gonna lie; I cried. So beautiful! This song was always my least favorite on Joanne (the lyrics and meaning are beautiful, but I never liked the melody). Seeing this performance something clicked and weirdly enough I instantly fell in love with this song. I really hope she'll perform it in Amsterdam too :excited2:

She makes you fall in love! I have been underwhelmed by some of her songs before and then I hear her sing them, and I lose it.

1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

4 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

The same for me 

I struggled with this for a long time after I found out! Now I actually feel they don't sound all that similar. Think of Gaga's speaking voice -- it has a slightly nasal quality to it. Sonja's doesn't and is deeper. Also hear Sonja talk in the birthday video that Gaga posted!

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Tan Fei
3 hours ago, Miel said:

Beautiful performance. MR is even more heartbreaking- she was crying and her voice was cracking as the piano went down.

do we have any video of MR yesterday ?couldnt find any :hmm:

derpmonster
22 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

do we have any video of MR yesterday ?couldnt find any :hmm:

It's in the video in the OP. Just after GG. The video doesn't end. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived