Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga gets exposedTTT on Italian TV

Stef

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

lol like when donatella talks + she pretends like she understands what ha ass is saying 

emma roberts is an abuser

South Blonde

Rumour has it that she was furious backstage because the host revealed her real name... 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

highlikegaga
Just now, South Blonde said:

Rumour has it that she was furious backstage because the host revealed her real name... 

omg yes.

i remember this being in a series of clips of interviews on youtube. gaga was not happy with ha

CautiousLurker

Asiel's facial expression sums up my reaction

exFohA3.png

Spoiler

Emote-worthy tbh :bon:

BornSimon

I watched this live back then, such an awkward interview, she was still this quirky little insecure girl who didn't really know how to look confident during certain interviews, the host was extremely full on (she's a huge fan btw, she calls her The Queen and goes to see her everytime she's in Italy), she hated that her real name was brought up, you could tell perfectly. The whole thing went viral (well, as viral as things could go back in 2009), her popularity in Italy at the time was absolutely insane.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

yeah, i have the feeling she found it disrespectful. Anyway the host, Simona Ventura, is a big fan of her.

South Blonde
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

yeah, i have the feeling she found it disrespectful. Anyway the host, Simona Ventura, is a big fan of her.

Yeah, even Lucia Ocone made a parody about it on the same show... the messiness of the interview is still iconic tho

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

SHALLOW
Just now, South Blonde said:

Yeah, even Lucia Ocone made a parody about it on the same show... the messiness of the interview is still iconic tho

don't know her. Pretty cringy tho

Archived