Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

(Game) Create A Silly Gaga Rumor

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
19 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Uo2M5U.gif

A recent investigation found that Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett had a secret love child. Gaga's weight gain around that time was actually a pregnancy that was covered up. The child was born in 2015. Sources say that the child is named Epione Thirteen Bennett.

Omg :udidnt:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga is Italian, from New York, her father's daughter, her mother's daughter, her sister's sister, her grandma's grandchild, her grandpa's grandchild and has been singing jazz since she was 13

PunkTheFunk
38 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

Lady Gaga is Italian, from New York, her father's daughter, her mother's daughter, her sister's sister, her grandma's grandchild, her grandpa's grandchild and has been singing jazz since she was 13

Reported for spreading lies :giggle: Enjoy your 12 warning points :giggle:

pachinko
6 hours ago, Jus said:

Lady Gaga dumps Christian Carino, dates Madonna as she pushes her on the wall, kisses her and tells her that she's a piece of sh-t. :poot:

I signed in to "Yaas" this! :unicorn:

BeIIadonna

giphy.webp

Breaking News: Gaga is releasing the DWUW Video,Act.II & The 8 RedOne Bops,Soon! She has also burnt all copies of Applause and made the lead single Jewels 'n' Drugs. It is being released Soon!

tumblr_nby0zxNaY21qcvpklo1_400.gif

TheSlash

Gaga will release another documentary in February which will be called 'Joanne: Six Foot Three' :lana: :trollga: .

Ew, David!

Gaga fires me cause i leaked frankensteined at discord

Spoiler

I am actually her toilet cleaner and i heared some bops and i asked gaga "can i download that song?" Gaga said yes and i dont even know the title of that song and i just found out that the title of that song is frankensteined and she saidthat she wrote im just 2 minutes and will release in the next 20 yrs!

Spoiler

:poot: 

follow me in twitter omg

Madam Margolyes

In collaboration with Christian Carino, Gaga is set to release her newest documentary, titled Gaga x Carino: Six Inches Deep. Rumor has it, it will unravel her most revealing and rawest side of Gaga you've never known. Early buzz even says this could earn her first Oscar win. Regarding this, a prequel in collaboration with Taylor Kinney is also in talks.

Realizing 80% of her music has committed sins against God, Lady Gaga has decided to live in a Nunery, Lady Gaga Has Died, Introducing Lady NunGa Her Holy Vocals Shall Slay the Demons of the Apocalypse as she fights to her death to fend of the Katy Stans in this one last epic battle for the ages. 

gaga.jpg

Archived