💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

(Game) Create A Silly Gaga Rumor

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

E NEWS: Lady Gaga Purchases Pet Lions To Keep Crazy Fans Out've Her Malibu Mansion!

lady-gaga-600-2.jpgA89yLGVCAAAMAuF.jpg

Heres what gaga had to say about the situation "They just keep sneaking into my backyard asking me about frankensteined! What is a frankensteined? xoxo joanne"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Insiders say that Akon heard parts of LG6 and he's been singing praises trying to get back on her good side because it’s going to slay the globe and he wants in :sis:

Lady Gaga dumps Christian Carino, dates Madonna as she pushes her on the wall, kisses her and tells her that she's a piece of sh-t. :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Insiders say the hat Akon heard parts of LG6 and he's been singing praises trying to get back on her good side because it’s going to slay the globe and he wants in again :sis:

Inb4 that actually happend

Edonis
1 minute ago, 01Jaime said:

Inb4 that actually happend

He heard it during that Interscope meeting that happened earlier last month :poot:

this just reminds me of that rumor in summer 2010 of her getting in a helicopter crash :cryga: 

had us shook for 30 minutes but that was 30 minutes too long 

❤ x ❤

Space Cowboy
Just now, Borislshere said:

Gaga is actually releasing frankensteinied

Did she tell you that when you were in her backyard?

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

He heard it during that Interscope meeting that happened earlier last month :poot:

Did a friend hear it while executives were talking to each other while taking a **** in the bathroom at Interscope?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived