Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

When they say that radio will be theirs, are they saying they've established a major payola deal?:selena:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst
8 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

BTW came out in May didnt it? And BTW the single was out in Febuary or something? I do belive something is coming very soon though. She could have something before ASIB considering its not a big blockbuster

She will release a single before the movie drops. Probably around grammy/oscar time. It would be huge so that the movie gets promotion, a second single in April  just before the movie is out and, considering the movie was pushed earlier the movie should be critically acclaimed (no way they would shift the movie unless its fantastic)  let the movie have some buzz and in August she can release the full album, and snatch Grammy and Oscars in Feb 2019. And perform in Super bowl. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

shoful
9 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

They should shut up and make some great music.. Joanne was so hyped as well and the lead single was Perfect Illusion....

If you trash the best song of her career ever again......

giphy.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

GaGaAst
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

If you trash ONE OF the best song of her career ever again......

giphy.gif

Corrected 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

shoful
11 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Corrected 

Yeah i think that too but I wanted it to be more dramatic :emma:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Y'all are so negative... i mean a radio smash doesn't mean it has to be a cheap basic generic Ed song. Poker Face was a smash hit and it was nowhere near generic bitches. Gaga is able to write those songs lol :reductive:

DiscoStyx
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

When they say that radio will be theirs, are they saying they've established a major payola deal?:selena:

hopefully:pray:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Y'all are so negative... i mean a radio smash doesn't mean it has to be a cheap basic generic Ed song. Poker Face was a smash hit and it was nowhere near generic bitches. Gaga is able to write those songs lol :reductive:

It all depends if she wants to make a full album with songs like The Cure. If she does it'll be basic / generic. After all, she's working with the same guys who made this song, let's wait and see.

But honestly I still hope she'll work with other people on this album later on in order to get something quite varied

You are scaring me guys, i don't want a full album with songs like The Cure... i can't stand that song :gum:

hausofbrice
16 minutes ago, Let Love Down said:

Another hype for nothing

welcome to HypeDaily

7SalaGK.gif

xoxo, brice ♡

MaryJaneHolland
12 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

I was born in 1994 and study in a class full of people from 1999 or 2000. They have no idea who Gaga is.It makes me angry.

I literally have to give them information about Bad Romance, The Fame etc. 

1 big radio hit could be nice....

No way :awkney:

ryanripley
45 minutes ago, Let Love Down said:

Another hype for nothing

it’a hype for lg6 which is something that is definitely coming :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sestri Levante

"2018" 

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

Spoiler

:firega: the hype is real, can't wait for the triple Instagram post with the release date 

Archived