xoxo, brice ♡

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315
1 hour ago, itsbriceidk said:

sis its been out for like 6 months, time to move on from TC it had its chance

I meant all the hate in this thread :selena:

DJWS is a great producer, I don't know why are some of you guys doubting his ability to produce smashes. DWUW is literally one of the catchiest songs of Gaga's to date. Even tho it peaked at 13, many liked and actually remember that it's a song from Gaga. :selena:

Free My Mind

Something fishy about the fact he used the same phrase twice... is there a hint in that?

and you can’t really claim a year of radio to be yours and release in December... the lead would have to be out in spring at the latest.

Edible Cloud
11 hours ago, Stef said:

Idk why people are under the illusion that ASIB will make any sort f wave to warrant its era to span a few months. It’ll be a small dent in the list of releases and mainly dead-on-arrival, she can absolutely release her new album in that year, if overexposure is what you’re worried about then i advise that u rest easy in the knowledge that definitely won’t happen :sharon: 

LOL.

LM BEFORE new recording studio session:

163130761.png

LM AFTER new recording studio session:

897783492.png

Now you no more "respect" for ASIB, it became just a soundtrack, yet before that was the "truly  LG6:toofunny:

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, itsbriceidk said:

i mean its coming, but prob in like 2019 :bon:

How many times do they have to tell you? :air: 2018! 

hausofbrice
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How many times do they have to tell you? :air: 2018! 

giphy.gif

xoxo, brice ♡

monketsharona
7 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I feel like someone has already suggested and posted this, but is there a possiblity the ASIB soundtrack is in fact LG6? I know there's been a couple albums in the past that have doubled as solo albums/ soundtracks. It's just a thought. I feel like LG6 is something different on it's own entirely, but I'm just trying to think of all possibilities :shrug:

The music for ASIB is definitely a side project just for the movie... people who have seen the movie said the music doesn't sound like Gaga music but was made for the character she is playing. I doubt she would make it LG6 if the music is not made for Lady Gaga but Ally

YourCureness

Well since ASIB is supposed to be released on September 2018, I think they were really planning to release LG6 early 2018. They have a lot of materials now, I assume. But since ASIB is moved to a May 2018 release, I think they will not release LG6 before that, no? maybe on june or july. But who knows. They might release a quick little singles sometime in Jan to May.

hausofbrice
42 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why's it that hard to believe? :toofunny:

because Gaga takes her time, and next year is solely gonna be dedicated to ASIB and C3C

bookmark me :diane: 

xoxo, brice ♡

xoxo Craig
15 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Nice try- Nobody can fool me here- LG6 2019.

#2018Radioisours means pls still be exited for Gaga n talk. (for example: Grammys: A secret world star will perform! aka. not Gaga but more views)

but many of us know that^^

....or something is definately coming next year

Gaga boping to a silent video. Where have we seen that before? The Joanne era. Something is coming very very soon

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

because Gaga takes her time, and next year is solely gonna be dedicated to ASIB and C3C

bookmark me :diane: 

Gaga also took 6 months to work on Joanne and finish it:gum:  Something is coming soon. Bookmark me

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
41 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

Well since ASIB is supposed to be released on September 2018, I think they were really planning to release LG6 early 2018. They have a lot of materials now, I assume. But since ASIB is moved to a May 2018 release, I think they will not release LG6 before that, no? maybe on june or july. But who knows. They might release a quick little singles sometime in Jan to May.

The European tour ends in Febuary. That gives her 2-3 months to release a single. I think LG6 will come Summer 2018

End Racism Now

Archived