monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

That's... optimistic

DJWS : 'I am about to do some **** that will change the world... Every time you hear it on the radio, think of me.'

I really really hope it won't flop or I know someone who will be a bit pressed :yay:

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, Mythos said:

You are scaring me guys, i don't want a full album with songs like The Cure... i can't stand that song :gum:

Nobody will know unless we hear it, so just give it a chance:gum:

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Nobody will know unless we hear it, so just give it a chance:gum:

Of course, anything can happen, let's see what kinda of music she makes for her next album. 

3 hours ago, Mythos said:

You are scaring me guys, i don't want a full album with songs like The Cure... i can't stand that song :gum:

Same tbh :giveup: everytime I get hyped about the next album I remember the same team of The Cure is working on the album :toofunny:. 

Please G*dga no more TCs and other generic music :pray:

COME ON GAYS!!

Illuminati
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

DJWS : 'I am about to do some **** that will change the world... Every time you hear it on the radio, think of me.'

I really really hope it won't flop or I know someone who will be a bit pressed :yay:

they should honestly just let the music speak for itself... or allow it to be released at least. 

monketsharona
Just now, Arbmonster said:

Same tbh :giveup: everytime I get hyped about the next album I remember the same team of The Cure is working on the album :toofunny:. 

Please Gaga no more TCs :pray:

Apparently ASIB soundtrack will have some TC vibes on some songs (and all of these guys probably worked on it too)

I pray for Gaga to give us something different or even call other people later :pray:

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently ASIB soundtrack will have some TC vibes on some songs (and all of these guys probably worked on it too)

I pray for Gaga to give us something different or even call other people later :pray:

Same tbh :giveup: we need another pop revolution with a new sound 🔊 

COME ON GAYS!!

monketsharona
Just now, Arbmonster said:

Same tbh :giveup: we need another pop revolution with a new sound 🔊 

What made TF / TFM / BTW iconic to me is the fact there some different views on it, different type of sounds / productions. I hope Gaga will hire other guys once she's done with DJWS and his team and then take the best of all the songs she has.

Just now, monketsharona said:

What made TF / TFM / BTW iconic to me is the fact there some different views on it, different type of sounds / productions. I hope Gaga will hire other guys once she's done with DJWS and his team and then take the best of all the songs she has.

I think even if ARTPOP didn't appeal to many had intresering new sounds tbh :giveup: it sounded unique. I hope DJWS would bring other producers to the table like he did with Zedd

COME ON GAYS!!

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I think even if ARTPOP didn't appeal to many had intresering new sounds tbh :giveup: it sounded unique. I hope DJWS would bring other producers to the table like he did with Zedd

On this case I think that's Lady Gaga herself who called Zedd and Madeon. And at the first place DJ Snake and his team were also involved.

i dont get why yall hate the cure so much? do you really expect songs like sheisse to be a hit on the radio???

Archived