Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

Gaga made it on a Romanian newspaper today

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

TheJoanneJoker
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Not everyday but i can sure you that there are online articles about her here, people still knows about her 

yeah, i know

I was talking newspapers.

and when i said unknown country, i was talking about the interest in international artists, real artists.

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

my dude, we live in tiny country where the music industry is raw or almost inexistent. the mainstream radio spawnshit artists that dissapear after 15 minutes are something else, but nobody really buys music, we don't have a lot of music shops and buying music isn't that widely spread.

I mean Romania in general not music stuff 

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Jed said:

where's the achievement tag tbh

lmao the resident heterosexual strikes again

Yaaaas, so glad to grace my presence here:tony:

End Racism Now

TheJoanneJoker
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I mean Romania in general not music stuff 

true lol

LGMonster95

Gaga should come in Romania with JWT tbh Million Reasons is a known hit here covered by many singers, i heard this song being sang even in my flop city of 30k people lol

moonsago
20 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

my dude, we live in tiny country where the music industry is raw or almost inexistent. the mainstream radio spawnshit artists that dissapear after 15 minutes are something else, but nobody really buys music, we don't have a lot of music shops and buying music isn't that widely spread.

Music industry almost non existent here? You must be kidding. Have you ever heard of Inna, Alexandra Stan, Antonia, international known singers and also others who have made great impact in the industry in Europe. Romania probably has the best music in this part of Europe, the quality is extremely high, the music videos have great production, the songwritting is quite impressive so I don’t agree with you on this. 

TheJoanneJoker
Just now, moonsago said:

Music industry almost non existent here? You must be kidding. Have you ever heard of Inna, Alexandra Stan, Antonia, international known singers and also others who have made great impact in the industry in Europe. Romania probably has the best music in this part of Europe, the quality is extremely high, the music videos have great production, the songwritting is quite impressive so I don’t agree with you on this. 

OFm8lkA.gif

LGMonster95
7 minutes ago, moonsago said:

The quality is very poor, i don't like most of the mainstream songs 

Archived