💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga made it on a Romanian newspaper today

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

TheJoanneJoker

tBDPgnc.png

Queen of being idolatrized by tiny mainstream publications from unknown countries

on a serious note, this means the mainstream European media hasn't forgot about her

slay

get that small promo

TheJoanneJoker
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Gaga is always on the tabloids here :whitney: 

romanian publications used to write almost every single day about Gaga back in the day, but she hasn't really been a subject in the mainstream Romanian media so I was surprised to see this today

TheJoanneJoker

i'm gay to the bone but girl that ass

makin people question their sexuality since ever

where's the achievement tag tbh

2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Me:selena:

lmao the resident heterosexual strikes again

LGMonster95

I'm Romanian and people here still writes articles about her every week so is not that surprising

btw since when is Romania an "unknown country?" lol

TheJoanneJoker
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm Romanian and people here still writes articles about her every week so is not that surprising

yeah but most of the articles are online, you don't really see her in the newspapers every day

brit4ever

The last publication I saw about her in bulgarian media was in 2011, when she came in Sofia. A flop country I live in. :cryga: 

TheJoanneJoker
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

btw since when is Romania an "unknown country?" lol

my dude, we live in tiny country where the music industry is raw or almost inexistent. the mainstream radio spawnshit artists that dissapear after 15 minutes are something else, but nobody really buys music, we don't have a lot of music shops and buying music isn't that widely spread.

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

yeah but most of the articles are online, you don't really see her in the newspapers every day

Not everyday but i can sure you that there are online articles about her here, people still knows about her 

Archived