ARTPOP - Born This Way

C2C - Joanne

:bon:

MJHolland
13 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ARTPOP - Born This Way

C2C - Joanne

:bon:

BTW to ARTPOP was 2 and a half years, and it was (almost) a full year after the BTWB tour ended when ARTPOP was released

ARTPOP to Joanne was a full 3 

ryanripley
38 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Excuse me, when has it ever been 2 years?! :ladyhaha: Excluding C2C

TF - TFM = 1 year

TFM - BTW = 2 years

ARTPOP era was meant to begin in 2012 and the album early 2013 so that was meant to be 2 years but the gap is still less than 3 years with the dates that happened anyway

then a 1 year gap between ARTPOP and C2C

C2C to Joanne = 2 years

the real question is, when has it ever been more than 3 years? you can stretch it to 3 years between ARTPOP and Joanne but C2C was an era itself

the Joanne we ended up with was made in early 2016 to late 2016

this fanbase really gets dramatic with her album gaps when they're not even that big :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MJHolland
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

TF - TFM = 1 year

TFM - BTW = 2 years

ARTPOP era was meant to begin in 2012 and the album early 2013 so that was meant to be 2 years but the gap is still less than 3 years with the dates that happened anyway

then a 1 year gap between ARTPOP and C2C

C2C to Joanne = 2 years

the real question is, when has it ever been more than 3 years? you can stretch it to 3 years between ARTPOP and Joanne but C2C was an era itself

the Joanne we ended up with was made in early 2016 to late 2016

this fanbase really gets dramatic with her album gaps when they're not even that big :selena: 

But TFM - BTW was the only 2 year gap :selena: C2C was NOT a Gaga album, hence when Joanne = LG5. I'm talking about LG albums.

She's never put out new LG music less than year after tour. It's going to be a while till we get new music.

She's teased making new music like this every tour she's ever been on, it means nothing! Last cycle, she teased us with music work that never even came out/will see the light of day.

Do not hype yourselves. No new music is coming anytime soon. 

ryanripley
35 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

But TFM - BTW was the only 2 year gap :selena: C2C was NOT a Gaga album, hence when Joanne = LG5. I'm talking about LG albums.

She's never put out new LG music less than year after tour. It's going to be a while till we get new music.

She's teased making new music like this every tour she's ever been on, it means nothing! Last cycle, she teased us with music work that never even came out/will see the light of day.

Do not hype yourselves. No new music is coming anytime soon. 

and then she made a whole new album in less than a year :poot: BTW to ARTPOP was also a 2 year gap, it was just over 2 years, it didn't hit 3 years and that was because of her hip. it was meant to be a 2 year gap.

also didn't the BTW era start during TMBT? :huh:  BR came out a month after TFBT too and ARTPOP was meant to start right after BTWB

sorry but i still believe the end of 2018 is very realistic now that she's back on track in her career, she's totally free in that time and can have a record ready by then or at least a lead single

i know C2C isn't a pure gaga album and it was so fast cus all they had to do was sing already sung songs but that was still a full era in her career with a tour etc, so i believe it should count

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Rudz Xinc

Why she keep teasing us? While the new music probably will not come for the next 2 years. :interestinga:

Look at those clowns

sipthistea
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Call RedOne queen’!!!

:poot:

More like, call Giorgio, he's still waiting for that call

Archived