• Created
  • Last Reply
SadBoi808
40 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Think of it like this, more money to fund the videos/tour/looks next era

This tbh 

lucastecala
1 hour ago, SadBoi808 said:

She's slaying left and right,  I hope to see these curls in the next era.

BUT Getting really bored of these influencer brand endorsement posts...

I think she realizes her instagram numbers are pretty underwhelming for a major popstar, most likely because it took her a while to take instagram seriously and notice it was becoming the most relevant social network. She's doing all that because she knows it's what generates likes and followers there and anyone who wants to remain relevant nowadays better pay attention to instagram.

SadBoi808
31 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

I think she realizes her instagram numbers are pretty underwhelming for a major popstar, most likely because it took her a while to take instagram seriously and notice it was becoming the most relevant social network. She's doing all that because she knows it's what generates likes and followers there and anyone who wants to remain relevant nowadays better pay attention to instagram.

Agreed, however she could get wayyy more creative with her layout.. I just don't get it. She IS lady gaga.

I think if Ruth hogben was more involved with her Instagram layout, it could be lit.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Mert said:

Why do I still get excited like she’s shooting a music video :neyde:

Probably Million Reasons (The Country Road Version)....wait that'd be the same thing...

:stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Imagine an video announcement of brand new single being released via her social media accounts by midnight :giveup:

Spoiler

:lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Knowing Gaga, she’s probably filming nothing. Or, if she is, it will never get released LMAO.

She looks awesome though. Maybe it’s an announcement? Or an interview?

3 points in and ready for more

AndrewGr

Are you sure she didn't just shoot this instagram picture to promote the clothes? :rip:

Luna Lovegood

Her outfit is a boot for me

luna’s advocate

Archived