Fastest Gaga Insta Post To Reach 1M Likes

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Is 1M still an Instagram milestone? :creepflop:

Not trying to rain on the parade, I am just curious because I think Insta numbers are inflating at whooping speed :spin:

ALSO: I've been away for so long and it's so cool to be back to see her get 2 grammy noms and an AMA and the new reactions on GGD! :sara:

Welcome back :hug:

COME ON GAYS!!

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, bumblebee said:

Not trying to rain on the parade, I am just curious because I think Insta numbers are inflating at whooping speed :spin:

ALSO: I've been away for so long and it's so cool to be back to see her get 2 grammy noms and an AMA and the new reactions on GGD! :sara:

not really. 10 million is the new milestone i guess (Selena, Bayonse, Cristiano...) :chica: but 1 million is still good :bon:

Over.

xoxo Craig

The thing is, Gaga doesnt have a lot of followers compared to Kim K or Selena or any other celeb so to see Gaga's posts at 1m is sort of a milestone I guess:selena:  Even though its happening even more for Gaga now

And welcome back:hug:

End Racism Now

bumblebee
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

The thing is, Gaga doesnt have a lot of followers compared to Kim K or Selena or any other celeb so to see Gaga's posts at 1m is sort of a milestone I guess:selena:  Even though its happening even more for Gaga now

And welcome back:hug:

Thanks ! :excited2:

But I think it would safe to assume that her followers to likes ratio is rather impressive, right? 

giphy.gif

xoxo Craig

Thanks ! :excited2:

But I think it would safe to assume that her followers to likes ratio is rather impressive, right? 

giphy.gif

Exactly! :tony:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

go like it Fats. 1 Million in less than 12 hours (~54k to go)  

We should get there:tony:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
43 minutes ago, Jed said:

lmao dump a bucket of cold water on your head

Why would he need to do that? 

End Racism Now

Archived