See Witness Tour for FREE!

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy
2 hours ago, Mizuyaru said:

Babe, you should rather be worrying about Gaga's European dates that are underperforming with thousands of unsold tickets in Barcelona, Hamburg, Cologne. Katy is actually SLAYING there and proving her global power so I get what makes you upset.

Gaga was slaying too tho. Tickets were cancelled due to the period she’s coming. Her demographic is mostly people in their 18-25s. Lots of them being students who all have exam period in january-february. If her team had rescheduled later or earlier all the dates would’ve sold out. Here in Belgium only a few seats were still available. The new date forced people like me to cancel our purchase which resulted in all categories being available again. So don’t try to put in on her success. Put it on bad timing.

🇯🇵

pink sushi

Nnnnnnnn.... :rip::rip::rip: 

But in all seriousness, Katy's tour is actually very good! The production is comparable to Gaga's tbh. I would strongly recommend going to it. Especially for like $10-20 :air: 

TheJoanneJoker
3 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Nnnnnnnn.... :rip::rip::rip: 

But in all seriousness, Katy's tour is actually very good! The production is comparable to Gaga's tbh. I would strongly recommend going to it. Especially for like $10-20 :air: 

yeah, the production is comparable

Katy has got LOTS of visuals, cool lightning, colorful costumes

Gaga has a voice

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

sorry, couldn't help but do it

ARTPOP2
19 hours ago, Mizuyaru said:

Babe, you should rather be worrying about Gaga's European dates that are underperforming with thousands of unsold tickets in Barcelona, Hamburg, Cologne. Katy is actually SLAYING there and proving her global power so I get what makes you upset.

SIR, YOU MIGHT BE ON THE WRONG FORUM, THIS AIN'T KATYDAILY.COM :bon:

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=662&h=7aa41c9d0

highlikegaga
33 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

yeah, the production is comparable

Katy has got LOTS of visuals, cool lightning, colorful costumes

Gaga has a voice

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

sorry, couldn't help but do it

:sharon::sharon:

tellemhone
20 hours ago, Mizuyaru said:

:air:

OT:MESS :air:

:air: :air: :air:

TheJoanneJoker
20 hours ago, Mizuyaru said:

So after gettin' ha 30$/night she could finally afford an internet connection to join GGD, huh

elijahfan
20 hours ago, Nirvana said:

Why... Even if this is just a joke, this just gives us a bad name as a fanbase. :neyde:

Yeah, 'cause the KatyCats have always been so nice to us

Nirvana
19 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah, 'cause the KatyCats have always been so nice to us

I know how they have been/still are as seen in this thread... But this just stirs it even more :neyde:

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

I know how they have been/still are as seen in this thread... But this just stirs it even more :neyde:

When things are gratuitous and people act like hypocrites, I totally agree with you. But careers are made of ups and downs... If stans can't take a little good-hearted, ironic criticism, then that's the end of online forums. And I'm fairly sure Admin didn't mean any harm with his tweet.

Archived