đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

I’m so glad she’s been nominated but i think shes gonna loss both to Ed Sheeran  he seems to win everything even when he’s not nominated 

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

At the end of the day, her body of work is still very impressive.

With the exception of AP, all her albums whether solo or collaboration, are Grammy nominated..

It's 80% solo success, and there's still more to come...

Let's look on the bright side of today's morning.

Yasss queeen :wub:.. I am very happy. Even though not too satisfied tbh. She deserves more than that. but congratulations..:golfclap:

lady-gaga-excited-clap-american-music-aw

NewYorkCity

Those nominations for song of the year are RIDICULOUS. Not only for Gaga, but omg. 

Focusing on Gaga, the fact that MR isn’t on SOTY... shame

Anyway, great that she got two. I was more sure about that 5F2 nomination and she didn’t get it lol 

FalsePromise

Mess at MR being absent from SOTY ROTY :x Yay for Pop Vocal Album. I hope she wins at least one award, it's on my birthday so there goes my wish :pray:

NewYorkCity
2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

And those 2 both have ed sheeran so: the end.

V2O5lD6.gif

This. It is hard to get the Grammy with pink and Ed on the same categories

I don't mind if Kesha or Lana win Pop vocal album, I love these girls so much. Ed Sheeran on the other hand... :toofunny:

underneath the pine

CatelynnMarie

Grateful but, SO shocked over SOTY and ROTY. I’m nervous for the wins tbh. Why do I feel like Praying will win over MR and Divide will win over Joanne :duck: 

Although, it’s also possible Shape of You could win over MR, but Joanne could win over Divide. Ugh idk but I’m nervous :giveup:

Proud and excited, but nervous. Really hoping for one of the wins 

FalsePromise

Inbefore Ed Sheeran takes all and it's about charts afterall :toofunny: World be afraid of his ego if that happens :x 

Arturo

You guys are missing the big picture. If SOY and Divide were in SOTY and AOTY then we should be freaking. But Ed’s chances are diminished with no general field love in his biggest year.

Lulla Chucana

"I am gonna be nominated by AOTY, right?". You did like this, you CONFIRMED that I would be nominated by AOTY. PCFys48.gif

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived