💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

They snubbed him in the big categories because his song and album was trash. There are no locks in Pop categories. :reductive:

Why Shape of you is trash? Just because it's not from your fave? Pokerface is trash as well?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

Why Shape of you is trash? Just because it's not from your fave? Pokerface is trash as well?

Oh stop it. Pokerface is critically acclaimed. :queenga: Shape of you is trash because it is a basic generic song which is fraudulent (TLC was credited after him being sued) Don't even try.:reductive:

MelbHawker

Congratulations to her and her team on being recognised for Joanne. I hope she scores a win! 

How disappointing are the ROTY/SOTY nominations.. :huh:

23 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

she's going to loose both to Ed Sheeran, I'm calling it now. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5476780

Unfortunately I agree with you. :giveup:

BULATIO
2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

But i don't think gaga will attend the Grammys because she still on tour in January  

Nope, She can :nails:

Arturo
22 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

But i don't think gaga will attend the Grammys because she still on tour in January  

She has a gap in between tour dates specifically for Grammy week.

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Kesha and Gaga in the same categories, this is so hard. :giveup:

Sorry Stef, but I'll go with Kesha. :giveup:

giphy.gif

MODS!! Please BAN this user traitor!! #BadRomsnceShouldveBeenNumber1  #Never5get

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Robinladen

Ed Sheeran announcing Perfect feat Beyoncé is not good for Gaga ngl. Scoring an other hit during the voting period will certainly help him.

57 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

Ed Sheeran announcing Perfect feat Beyoncé is not good for Gaga ngl. Scoring an other hit during the voting period will certainly help him.

Everything involving the whole payola family is so fishy. 

Snubbing Ed in ALL the major categories does make it seem like he's winning both Pop, but let's bow down to pray. Maybe he can win one and Gaga the other...

I'm really hoping MR gets the Best Pop Solo. I'm still shocked, disgusted, and disappointed that they chose Despacito/TWIL/4:44 over it for SOTY. At least there's a message in Issues & 1-800 (the melody tho bye:emma::emma:)
Truly the trashiest SOTY noms ever. 

If all Grammy wants to prove this year is that it's not about charts/sales/streaming, please do not let Shape Of You win. It's the weakest out of the 5 imo. Happy to see Gaga getting nominated alongside Pink, Kelly and Kesha (the vocals in Love So Soft and Praying are AMAZING don't you come at me:selena:). This category truly belongs to the strong women of pop:golfclap:

SHE MUST WIN ONE OR WE RIOT. SHE MUST WIN ONE OR WE RIOT.

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

giphy.gif

MODS!! Please BAN this user traitor!! #BadRomsnceShouldveBeenNumber1  #Never5get

Kesha will snatch those awards the way she blocked Bad Romance from going #1. 

DefiantHarmoniousGrouper-max-1mb.gif

• Haroon featured this topic
NewYorkCity
3 hours ago, Ibo said:

Kesha will snatch those awards the way she blocked Bad Romance from going #1. 

DefiantHarmoniousGrouper-max-1mb.gif

Gaga will still remain the most impactful one just like Bad Romance ended up selling way more and being more iconic in pop :firega:

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived