news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger

My feeling is this Grammies will be controversial. Perhaps the nominations is reflective of the state of American music dominated by hip-hop artists, or simply pandering to that fact (Jay-Z over The Weekend?). I’m stoked that Lorde managed to squeeze in an AOTY nom (my fav along with Joanne) but her winning the award would be catastrophic for the Grammies no matter how deserving Melodrama is. 

In a way I’m glad Gaga isn’t nominated for the main categories. Gaga has a decent chance for pop vocal performance - it’s an amazing song and she does sound great in it. 

Inb4 Childish Gambino makes a clean sweep. 

nswain1110

Gaga better be ready to debut a song from ASIB at the Grammys!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

HausOfMark

Oh man, i am obsessed with Joanne and Evolve (Imagine Dragons Album) so im def super excited for both of them.

-Mark

Lion Heart

I'm assuming Kesha wins for Warrior or w/ever while Ed Sheran takes Pop Vocal Album.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

FameHookah
13 hours ago, Andrew2512 said:

Kesha is not a good singer tbh. Will be mad if she won against Gaga cause of sympathy due to her case.

i bet you She will.. and ed its gonna get the other one because his album sold a lot and wasnt nominated on the other categories smdh poor gaga, she needed this to shut some haters up..

WTF is MDNA

Congratultions, Gagaaaa! So proud of this album! :applause: I hope we get them both; if not, everybody nominated deserves to win, so it’s all good. :hug:

RochestrMonstr

I'm ok with this! I was hoping Joanne would get nominated for something, so i'm really happy to see that! 

I assumed MR would get a nom for something. I had hoped maybe for SOTY, but this is 100% fine too! 

Andrew2512
2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

i bet you She will.. and ed its gonna get the other one because his album sold a lot and wasnt nominated on the other categories smdh poor gaga, she needed this to shut some haters up..

IKR . Imagine giving grammys to people like Ed and Kesha and not Gaga :toofunny:

we all want her to win but Ed has the album win on lock,  he won't go home empty handed.

MR has maybe a little chance to win.

mmm no, MR has no chaces either. SOY will win because they snubbed him in the big categories and the song was so big.

Anyway, it's great that Gaga gets recognised with the noms.

4 minutes ago, Jaume said:

mmm no, MR has no chaces either. SOY will win because they snubbed him in the big categories and the song was so big.

Anyway, it's great that Gaga gets recognised with the noms.

They snubbed him in the big categories because his song and album was trash. There are no locks in Pop categories. :reductive:

15 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

I can't believe people are bitching about her "only" getting two nominations. Let's be real, Joanne didn't have massive commercial impact nor widespread critical acclaim, so this is great (especially since Gaga just won Favorite Female Artist at AMA's a few days ago). It's a good time to be a Gaga fan!

So 4:44 had??? I'm still shocked to Jay-Z's 8 nominations. Look back at the years and he's almost always the person with most nominations. Payola!!

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived