đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

All I’m saying is if the academy cared about Ed’s big year he’d be in AOTY ROTY and SOTY

if the academy cared about the personal story Gaga’s shared with Joanne she’d be in SOTY

if the academy cared about Kesha’s struggle she’d be in SOTY.

But nope to all 3. So what does that mean? Pop Solo is fair game.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244

I think Gaga has more chance in Best pop album actually... Less competition, Coldplay EP is not winning imagine dragons and Ed will be split votes, same with Gaga and Kesha. This is anyones for the taking honestly.

all the girls in pop solo is great, really pleased, but all of them mainly, gaga and kesha will split votes and Ed will sneak in the lead and win.

Come on Gaga winning Best Pop Album and Kesha Winning Solo for Praying...

Or gaga just winning both...

I am so happy for her,i hope she wins at least one of the two.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ShockPop

I think Rainbow is a more solid effort than Joanne and I'm not a kesha fan. Ed will probably win too. Sad times.

migamiga

I'm a little annoyed she didn't get a SOTY nom but I'm happy with these. She has a really good shot at winning both :excited2:

Sassy McSass

I’m so proud of Gaga and Joanne. 💗

You can see how much effort she put on this album from the documentary and I’m so happy they recognized it

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

nswain1110

I'm proud of her but also a little bitter that she didn't get a nom in SOTY. She really deserved that one. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Jacob Marley

Not to make any of ya'lls heads explode...but she wasn't snubbed...not even in the slightest. Both her biggest single of the year and her latest album are Grammy nominated.

In what universe is that being snubbed?

Pray4FameGa
6 hours ago, Arturo said:

You guys are missing the big picture. If SOY and Divide were in SOTY and AOTY then we should be freaking. But Ed’s chances are diminished with no general field love in his biggest year.

But then he wouldn't be nommed in Pop vocal and album?

Pray4FameGa
45 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

Not to make any of ya'lls heads explode...but she wasn't snubbed...not even in the slightest. Both her biggest single of the year and her latest album are Grammy nominated.

In what universe is that being snubbed?

Completely agree, before today I could easily have seen her being ignored completely.

Tbh if it weren't for the SB I think she would have been.

We should be very grateful, best Pop album is hugeeee.

nattuggla
3 hours ago, EDP said:

Remember yesterday when everyone was saying "Let's be grateful if she even receives a nomination". She's received TWO nominations and everyone is complaining about how she's "snubbed". 

Little Complainers. :unicorn:

tenor.gif?itemid=7998254

:poot: I am really grateful about the nominations. Sure I could have expected a SOTY nomination for MR but considering all the random nominations and how many (Pop) artists got snubbed I am glad that Gaga got her 2 nominations. Not everyone has that. :reductive:

Anderson123

I'm very happy for Gaga, P!nk, Lana and Kesha, they all deserve this so much. I'm a little scared though, Shape of You and Divide not being part of the main categories probably means that they said "Well, lets just give those 2 Grammys to Ed so we don't have to include him on the main ones".  I hope I'm wrong and Gaga gets  both but if any of the other get it, I'm fine with it.

donutellha

Congrats! She's got some big competition but I'm confident in her! :) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived