💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

Why does MR being snubbed from the big categories feel like BR in 2011 all over again... :oprah:

Spoiler

Honestly shocked by the gender imbalance this year... It’s like they’ve demoted women to only the pop catagories

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO at some trying to turn this into a full on SJW rant about snubbing women.

Maybe when some of those mentioned put out quality music, they'll get nominated. It's not that difficult to understand.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

I'm so happy for her. This album means so much to her :kara:

Spoiler

My predictions in September were right btw. :gum:

fTYeEZX.png

ip4HLXG.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Let’s not beat around the bush.

She won’t win. Kesha will and she deserves it.

Kesha went through hell to record and release that album and it’s so full of soul and fight. Yeah Joanne is personal but Rainbow is so much MORE. Sorry but it’s true.

Arturo
3 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Let’s not beat around the bush.

She won’t win. Kesha will and she deserves it.

Kesha went through hell to record and release that album and it’s so full of soul and fight. Yeah Joanne is personal but Rainbow is so much MORE. Sorry but it’s true.

If the academy cared that much about Kesha’s struggle she’d be in SOTY just like all of you “it’s full of soul and fight!!1!1!!” fans were predicting.

FinnishGypsy

I can't believe people are bitching about her "only" getting two nominations. Let's be real, Joanne didn't have massive commercial impact nor widespread critical acclaim, so this is great (especially since Gaga just won Favorite Female Artist at AMA's a few days ago). It's a good time to be a Gaga fan!

JustYouandI
37 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

Why does MR being snubbed from the big categories feel like BR in 2011 all over again... :oprah:

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly shocked by the gender imbalance this year... It’s like they’ve demoted women to only the pop catagories

I'm already crying over a potential repeat of her "sadly smiling trying not to cry reaction" for BTW at the Grammy. 

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived