Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I did. And it's not nearly as good as Joanne. :air:

I love it when Monsters claim to listen to a rap album in full and say it's worse than the album of their fave, even when the rap album is critically acclaimed and our girl's album received mostly positive reviews. I mean, that's what stans do but it's actually pretty funny. Jay's album is great.

Doncho
8 minutes ago, chipz said:

I'm sad, because her documentary is so pure and real and it got snubbed for these?  

I'm mad at Kelly Clarkson's nomination, stealing the place of someone more deserving. It's the same every year.

The doc was really great but I dont think its a great "music film". And the Grammys seem to like Kelly a lot and she has an amazing voice...

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I love it when Monsters claim to listen to a rap album in full and say it's worse than the album of their fave, even when the rap album is critically acclaimed and our girl's album received mostly positive reviews. I mean, that's what stans do but it's actually pretty funny. Jay's album is great.

Gurl, the album itself is worse than Melodrama which is critically acclaimed and I hate that album too. :air:

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

nnnnnnn at despacito nominated for SOTY and ROTY.

grammys cancelledT

It is the biggest song of the year and moved Latin culture to mainstream. They had to or else they would get major backlash 

DonnieDarko
Just now, EvilRegal said:

Gurl, the album itself is worse than Melodrama which is critically acclaimed and I hate that album too. :air:

Sorry, I do not take stans words as facts, it's just your opinion. Love ya'll tho. 

Rooting for Childish, Kenny, or Lorde for AOTY.

I'm still shook bc that god awful absolutely cringy (but still decently written) Issues song got a nomination over MR.

3 points in and ready for more

Andrew2512
9 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

I don't know about Joanne, but I'm sure MR will win, bookmark me :hor: Kesha, Kelly and Pink have 0 chances, maybe Ed might be a threat...

Em! Praying tho :duck:

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

are these televised awards? 

Is this a question? Did you see the Born This Way Performance? Metallica? You and I? The Fame Monster winning Best Pop Vocal? Bowie Tribute?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

nnnnnnn at despacito nominated for SOTY and ROTY.

grammys cancelledT

It’s gonna snatch at least one. Bookmark me :bon:

YeehawKylie
33 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Yuh huh I’m fuming....need to make a cup of tea to calm down. But I agree with your point of being grateful that Gaga got any nominations.

Had it not been such a competitive year, I'd probably be more bothered. Of course, I'm bothered at how boring the main three categories are: none of the nominees truly excite me (again, subjective). At the end of the day, Joanne was a beautiful and understated album released almost a year before voting began. I didn't expect it to sweep categories like TF or TFM did. Remember, BTW only got three nominations (AOTY in addition to those Joanne secured). The fun part is that Gaga has a decent chance to win in either or both categories. 

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived