💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

These nominations are actually pretty good! Much higher than my expectations (excluding Ed, he can leave)

But Million Reasons AND Joanne got nominated! I was expecting her to be snubbed. Let’s just hope she wins. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DancelnTheDark

I have a good feeling about this.

2017 was a fantastic year for Gaga.

My predictions: she'll win both Grammy's :D

Guys, it's Ed for POP album and Kesha or Pink for performance, I'm kinda sad, because Gaga gave EVERYTHING for this era. 

I'm sad because i can't accept some of the maint nomination. Still can't believe Jay-Z is there. We all know if it was a random artist, singing the same album it wouldn't bethere for sure.

I'm sad, because her documentary is so pure and real and it got snubbed for these?  

I'm mad at Kelly Clarkson's nomination, stealing the place of someone more deserving. It's the same every year.

I really don't expect anything, but at least Gaga got 2 nominations, so congrats!

Her fans will be with her no matter what, that's for sure. 

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, i medici said:

Yes, and you.probably did not even listen to 4:44

I did. And it's not nearly as good as Joanne. :air:

Yo I actually think she’s got a shot at this. P!nk didn’t pick up much traction this time around and Gaga has been garnering tons of good will from the larger musical institutions the past few years. That, and Joanne is legitimately a great vocal performance by her on every track. MR has a fair shot also because the main thing people love from that is her vocal performance on it. Dang. Maybe worth actually watching the Grammy’s this year.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, chipz said:

Guys, it's Ed for POP album and Kesha or Pink for performance, I'm kinda sad, because Gaga gave EVERYTHING for this era. 

I'm sad because i can't accept some of the maint nomination. Still can't believe Jay-Z is there. We all know if it was a random artist, singing the same album it wouldn't bethere for sure.

I'm sad, because her documentary is so pure and real and it got snubbed for these?  

I'm mad at Kelly Clarkson's nomination, stealing the place of someone more deserving. It's the same every year.

I really don't expect anything, but at least Gaga got 2 nominations, so congrats!

Her fans will be with her no matter what, that's for sure. 

Kesha and P!nk have no obvious upper hand for Pop Solo. Both their singles missed Top 10 the former missing Top 20. 

Pop Solo is clearly a race between SOY and Million Reasons, 2 songs just about every expert was predicting for SOTY nominations.

i medici
4 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I did. And it's not nearly as good as Joanne. :air:

Lyrics are better, production is better and the album is more cohesive. Maybe its not your taste or style of music, but that doesnt make it a bad album. I higly doubt that you listened to it. On what platform did you listen to it?

Sirius094

I don't know about Joanne, but I'm sure MR will win, bookmark me :hor: Kesha, Kelly and Pink have 0 chances, maybe Ed might be a threat...

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

I guess Gaga will hug Kesha this time, not that it's bad, Rainbow is amazing, but I'm tired to see her happy for others, it's time for other to be happy for her..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, i medici said:

Lyrics are better, production is better and the album is more cohesive. Maybe its not your taste or style of music, but that doesnt make it a bad album. I higly doubt that you listened to it. On what platform did you listen to it?

https://musicmp3.ru/artist_jay-z__album_444.html:selena: I'm not going to give him my coins.

1 hour ago, BeerFear said:

Im very happy for Childish Gambino he totally deserves this and the same goes for Lorde

We escaped Rat Shitran for ROTY SOTY and AOTY but instead we got Jay-z and the Issues girl? Wtf?

IUGNJgg.gif

edit: Even though I hoped for SOTY these 2 nominations are amazing as well 

Jay isn’t surprising in the least since it’s a legitimately great album and he has a lot of pull in the industry. Tbh they’re probably also trying to make up for the BeyoncĂ© debacle last year.

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived