question

What Albums Should Be Visual Albums?

Punktious

Featured Posts

Punktious

Title, hunnies :bon:

Personally, I think only two I can think of

ARTPOP

Miss Gags of course wanted to make a music video for every song on ARTPOP. I could see such beautiful videos for Venus, Dope, and MJH. I personally would want to see something more like BEYONCÈ the abum, with music videos for every song, but with no real storyline connection between each other, with maybe only a few visual connections to each other (ie MJH and Dope)

WITNESS

A more controversial pick, I think Katy's album would be such a great visual album. Songs like Roulette and Power deserves vids and you all know it. :grr: I think it should be more in the line of Lemonade by Bey, with more of a connecting storyline. Imagine every song's videos being connected by commercials or channel switching on a TV, like we're witnessing (:diane:) the album as videos.

What albums do you think should have been visual albums?

ItsTommyBitch

Honestly, Born to Die and pretty much every Lana Del Rey album :emma: even if its all homemade visuals :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

lifeasgeorge

The only right answer is The Fame Monster, imagine the visuals :giveup:

tenor.gif?itemid=5515468

The world would have been SCALPED for yearsss

live and let live

7 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Rainbow by Kesha would be interesting, just to see a video for Godzilla would be great :diane:

Then just say Godzilla. Lol

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, IAMSOPOP said:

Then just say Godzilla. Lol

I mean yeah, but I think every song on there has a lot of potential for some interesting videos (like Spaceship,Boots,and Hunt You Down)

I personally think TF could have produced an interesting visual album since the songs all kind of work within the same themes. May have elevated it in fans eyes instead of it always getting last picked lol

Trepadation

Hopeless fountain kingdom. Sis said it was a conceptual album but there's hardly a connection to each song nor a story.

DaftFameMonster

ARTPOP as a visual album would have been innovative and artistic. LIKE SHE PLANNED

the salt

Spoiler

On a side notetho the 2 vids for the era were gorgeous <33333

Archived