๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does everyone forget about LoveGame?

ANDREWxGAGA

Featured Posts

ANDREWxGAGA

LoveGame came out when I was 9 years old and I remember it being EVERYWHERE. Now I feel like everyone (general public) forgot about it. "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" is ICONIC, so what happened?

a lot of the stuff from the fame hasn't aged very well at all. I think that's probably part of the reason why.

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS ๐Ÿ™Œ

highlikegaga

this song still gets stuck in my head and I play it, like, all of the time. don't care about the GP or whatever :classy:

it has one memorable line but it's just not a memorable song for me

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

Modern Ecstacy

If you think LoveGame is being ignoredย 

I wonder how "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" and "Eh Eh" feel LOL

Because Gaga was the biggest superstar back then and had so many hits,ย people forgot about it

Zxl2zbU.gif

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

RAMROD

Hmmmm, I don't think we're forgot. We just don't talk about it :shrug:

Especially in the Gaga verse, things just keep on rolling forward, not really much time to talk about the past so much...., except for ARTPOP :poot:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ...๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’ (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

ryanripley

well it IS 9 years old, i'd say it's just as memorable as Just Dance but only thanks to the disco stick line

she's had hits and hits after that, at least people know it exists unlike BDR and Eh Eh

i think its highly sexual nature might keep it from getting played in public places as opposed to Pokerface/Just Dance/Paparazzi

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mister max

Lovegame is still one of the moest played Gaga songs here in belgiumย 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Jessica Germ

I literally heard it at some sport arena balls and stick with blue chalk thing.ย :selena:ย Even my 40 year old dad knew the songย :selena:

Archived