Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Gaga Self Realization?

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

Does Gaga realize that her idea of ARTPOP is something on another level of thinking? Its easily her most polarizing and advanced idea that she’s ever come up with. Do you think she realizes just how higher level of thinking ARTPOP is?

tumblr_mrg6tvnWIE1qgc5ajo1_500.gif

For those who don’t understand what ARTPOP is. Heres my best description:

Its really hard to explain but I’ll try my best without going on a rant lol. Its a movement about taking the art (whether it be music, poetry, paintings etc.)that someone creates and putting it before the people that “own” you. Its really about seeing the beauty of what the world is when money isn’t involved. Like just stripping yourself naked. Lookinga t yourself in the mirror and seeing your soul, your spirit, your Aura . Thats the more literal meaning. The more figurative meaning is that its another sphere of thinking that takes everyday things and turns them into art but then puke it back up. Iys about testing the limits of what art can do. How influential can art be? How impactful can these new results be? In a sense everything you make is art. ARTPOP is the combination of turnings ones deepest fears pains regrets etc. and making it into something magical with meaning. A movement to inspire the generations before us. A movement that births an enlightenment period. A period of innovation and prosperity in the aspect of art and world of pop. 

Hopefully I didn’t lose you. The jist is that is a theoreticla piece of work that has multidimensional meanings and ideas. It’s its own societal genre. It is essentially everything and “Anything” in the world. You just gotta use your brain on how to make it art. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

This OP basically describes my comment:)

I believe another ARTPOP could really work for the next album.She now can do all she wanted to do originally with ARTPOP.

xoxo Craig

I actually dont understand the whole ARTPOP concept/thinking, but what I do know is that the album is full of bops:poot:

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

I actually dont understand the whole ARTPOP concept/thinking, but what I do know is that the album is full of bops:poot:

Same :ladyhaha:

Just now, Craig Barnes said:

That's what I was saying. Some fans just see it as random electro ****

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

Promoting your flop thread I see :giggle:

Hide contents

jk my threads are flops too :hug:

I didn't mean to promote it,but that OP described what I wanted to comment:)

ryanripley

it sounds like she smoked a blunt and was like “what if i... put art... infront of pop... woooah”

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

LG6 wont be another ARTPOP though, its a completely different era/Sound to ARTPOP. DJWS produced ARTPOP and he is the main producer of LG6 so thats why he called it APs little sister

End Racism Now

shoful
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I believe another ARTPOP could really work for the next album.She now can do all she wanted to do originally with ARTPOP.

I agree with your statements. She definitely needs to take a stab at it again. Theres so much potential with this idea. The only problem is she needs to create songs/project that make it easier for people to understand. Which I think the app and more music videos would’ve done of they were ruined. Although I dont think LG6 will be like ARTPOP at all 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

LittleMonster20
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

LG6 wont be another ARTPOP though, its a completely different era/Sound to ARTPOP. DJWS produced ARTPOP and he is the main producer of LG6 so thats why he called it APs little sister

Yes I know but I'm talking about the fact another ARTPOP could work anyway

LittleMonster20
Just now, shoful said:

I agree with your statements. She definitely needs to take a stab at it again. Theres so much potential with this idea. The only problem is she needs to create songs/project that make it easier for people to understand. Which I think the app and more music videos would’ve done of they were ruined. 

Yes indeed but even If the GP didn't understand the meaning of it they would still make it more succesful than the original ARTPOP due to the fact the GP now appreciates her talent and artistry more since Cheek To Cheek and Joanne,and craves for CrazyGa(you know,the outfits,the pop/EDM music etc.)to come back seemingly.

FadMadonsterStan

I mean ARTPOP could mean anything. Right? :giggle:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Bradley

It really isn't that hard to understand when you decipher the lyrics and the main message behind each and every song. There are interviews to help.

What's slightly confusing is the imagery she selected for the album, but Gaga simply loves fashion, perhaps there isn't much to decipher behind her costumes.

Archived