Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

(US Only) Lady Gaga Starbucks card - update

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Starbucks stores or can you buy them wherever Starbucks gift cards are sold? I need one

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

CyanLights
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

Just Starbucks stores or can you buy them wherever Starbucks gift cards are sold? I need one

I remember there was a limited edition Paul Mcartney Starbucks Card a few years back and it was exclusive to Starbucks 

I want it, but $25!? I don’t drink Starbucks, and have an Apple Music subscription. :ohno: 

It’s for a food cause, though. :flutter: How much goes to the btw foundation, does anybody know? 

lavenderblondee

I get paid the 1st so I hope I’ll find them in my store. I need this :giveup: l only really drink Starbucks during summer and then November/December for their holiday drinks so this works well for me. Their new toasted white chocolate mocha latte is AMAZING and I can’t stop drinking it :lolga:

CyanLights

I saw on twitter that people are finding the Metallica ones in the store already, so maybe by tomorrow they will have the Gaga ones. It seems like they just got them today

Are they available in all starbucks stores? And for how long? I'm flying to the US next week and I want to find one!! 

RAMROD

Any of you in Bay Area will get nothing cos I will buy dozens of them and my friends are helping :poot:

:poot:

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 11/25/2017 at 1:55 PM, TCHIKITAH said:

Queen of Starbucks indeed

giphy.gif

shake it Queen!!! :lolly:

honestly that gif is exactly how i look trying to be cute while making shaken drinks at work :poot:

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

RAYA.core

we should def make one specific for ggd haha 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Economy

Most of the times US promos include Canada too

lately stuff hasnt been :neyde: 

#TrumpAmericaFirstProtectionism

Daenerys

“Starting tomorrow, November 28, shoppers who put at least $25 onto one of the cards will get a Spotify Premium trial membership and contribute to Starbucks' donation to the celebrities' charities of choice. Starbucks and Spotify have already promised $1 million total to be divided evenly among the three causes, so the collectible cards are just the whipped cream on top of the coffee drink for fans.”

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived