other

Again Taylor vs Katy

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

is it bad i love this pettiness

gQdssdc.jpg

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Forget those two, just shut up and give Gaga your money.
90GHvz6.gif

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

DeanWinchester

one the one hand i feel like taylor is going overboard but then on the other, katy's tour is doing well for a flop era anyway so who cares

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

If you're offended by this you're implying that Katy cannot do well with competition, which is an insult to Katy within itself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Morphine Prince

Joke's on people who go to any of these because clearly they should save their money for true talent and quality: Gaga. 

SissyFromSpace

Katy Perry has BEEN co-signing to Taylor Swift shade the past 3 years. Now yall suddenly feel bad when Taylor wants to be petty? lmao. Yall always hate successful females.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

brit4ever

Considering Witness Tour's tickets are ~20$ it's easy to ditch it and go to Taylor's tour, for those who have already bought tickets for Katy's. :lolly: 

StrawberryBlond

Wow, I didn't even notice that. There's no excuse for that. These tour promoters research all this stuff months in advance to make sure that there's no clashes with other big names before announcing dates. This is also why the biggest names only tend to tour 2 at a time, at most. Any more than that and the opportunity for clashes are too great. Katy's UK dates were announced on June 3rd. That was over 5 months ago. You can't tell me that Taylor's team couldn't have made sure that this didn't happen. They had all this time to plan it. Also, it wasn't just any dates they clashed with - Katy's London and Manchester dates clash with Taylor's London and Manchester dates. That's not a coincidence.

Much as I dislike Katy, Taylor has gone too far now. At this point, I don't care how good her music gets. She's never getting a penny off me. I don't know how much it's going to take before everyone similarly turns against her. I don't see why she thinks infuriating Katy fans is a good idea. In the pop world, an artist cannot be bashing another fanbase. Pop stans are the kind who outright abandon another popstar for bashing their fave. Katy fans were never going to forgive Taylor for making Bad Blood about her (and that song and video became a hit too, which was extra embarrassment), but everything that followed was the last straw. Releasing her entire music collection on Spotify the day Witness came out? Releasing her lead single's music video 3 days after Swish Swish? And now scheduling tour dates to clash with 2 of Katy's in the same 2 cities? You could say one of those things was a coincidence. Maybe two if you wanted to really push it. But three? This girl is a lot of unprintable things.

2 hours ago, Lance said:

Katy Perry has BEEN co-signing to Taylor Swift shade the past 3 years. Now yall suddenly feel bad when Taylor wants to be petty? lmao. Yall always hate successful females.

Taylor has been petty every since she released Bad Blood :nails: she’s the one that started this whole mess. But somehow still says she doesn’t love the drama. They both have been petty but at least Katy was nice enough to apologize and address it. 

Taylor has gone too far. This level of pettiness is infuriating and far off too childish for a soon to be 28 y/o woman. Katy deserve better than this and hope for her success

Archived