music news

Slaylor Swift Sells 1.6 Million Albums WW First Week

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

I really hope they’re not using mediatraffic as a source because if they are :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

2 hours ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Even tho I think that Adele is one of the laziest artists (sonically and song-writing wise) around these days, I gotta admit, she is TRULY the artists of our generation. Those sales... just... wow. Phenomenal to say the least! :tony:

She literally has one of the most colorful and most recognizable vocal tones of any artist in the past twenty years. Singers with voices like that only have to rely on their voice. It doesn’t make them lazy. 

ALGAYDO
23 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

She literally has one of the most colorful and most recognizable vocal tones of any artist in the past twenty years. Singers with voices like that only have to rely on their voice. It doesn’t make them lazy. 

I personally think she relies way too heavily on just vocal recognition and obvious tones that make her songs have that ~Adele~ factor to them, and in so, she lacks off when it comes to actual song diversity and variation. It’s what’s keeping me from stanning for her, really. Because she truly I is phenomenal, just very lazy in my honest opinion. Doesn’t change the fact that she’s literally the most successful artist of our time tho, it’s literally just taste. 

FlopSlurper
6 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Is this good Taylor standards? 

1.2 from the U.S. and the rest from other parts of the world? 

Yes. 1988 sales were very similar to those, except back then albums used to sell much more than now, so these numbers are even more impressive 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, addictedtogaga said:

only 400 M outside the US.... queen of being queen only in the us:bon:

“400 m” :poot: 

TheCureinMalibu

US: 1,229,000
Canada: 81,000 
Australia: 55,000 
UK: 86,000 
New Zealand: 10,000
Japan: 30,000
-------Total: 1,500,000 with 6 countries/120 countries

.... So how....she sold 119,000 with the others 114 countries?

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

US: 1,229,000
Canada: 81,000 
Australia: 55,000 
UK: 86,000 
New Zealand: 10,000
Japan: 30,000
-------Total: 1,500,000 with 6 countries/120 countries

.... So how....she sold 119,000 with the others 114 countries?

You do realise that they don’t count the sales for every single country, right? :oprah: 

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

You do realise that they don’t count the sales for every single country, right? :oprah: 

So. Italia,France,Belgium,Brazil,Germany,Mexico,Spain,Switzerland,Thailand,Scotland,Norway,Russia,Austria,Ireland,Netherlands,... (more and more) didn't have 100,000 combined :air: I mean she sold like 30,000 in Germany first week.

Archived