The Child 18,997 Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 6 hours ago, PartySick said: You might have to ask ha to leave to make room for... Nah, lemme stop No carry on ‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Obman 775 Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 12 hours ago, RAMROD said: Body and age shaming is not OK tbh. You’ll know how it feels like when you're old and fat one day But I wasn't shaming him? I just posted the person that came to mind when I read the thread title before clicking on it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borislshere 53,665 Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 It’s been deleted Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,170 Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 4 minutes ago, Obman said: But I wasn't shaming him? I just posted the person that came to mind when I read the thread title before clicking on it. OK. Fair. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisTrue 28 Posted November 24, 2017 Share Posted November 24, 2017 Gross, nobody wants to see that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.