Jump to content
politics

Republican rep. nudes leak


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

The Child
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

You might have to ask ha to leave to make room for...

Nah, lemme stop :green:

No carry on :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

 

Body and age shaming is not OK tbh.

You’ll know how it feels like when you're old and fat one day

But I wasn't shaming him? :oprah: I just posted the person that came to mind when I read the thread title before clicking on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Obman said:

But I wasn't shaming him? :oprah: I just posted the person that came to mind when I read the thread title before clicking on it.

 

OK. Fair. :giggle:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...