Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Republican rep. nudes leak


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Where's the uncensored version tho? :lolly: 

 

Hopefully it's with all of Gaga's broken promises.:pray:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The set of values that this "gross" "old" "bovine" with a "gunt" espoused publicly were not the values he was actually living by. I'm sure some of you can relate. #BodyRevolution
 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lion Heart

Family values :heart: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuchulainn

I don’t get the huge deal. How does sexting interfere with ‘family values’? From what I read, they were two consenting adults and he and his wife are separated. He should know better than to send nudes as a public figure, however.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

“The nude photo surfaced this week when an anonymous Twitter user named Parker21333 posted it online and censored the image by covering Barton's pxnis.”

 

Revenge pr0n is not OK tbh, whoever it is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Obman said:

Was hoping for this guy when I opened the thread

157533-153614-mens-health-aaron-schock.j

 

Body and age shaming is not OK tbh.

You’ll know how it feels like when you're old and fat one day

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

I don’t get the huge deal. How does sexting interfere with ‘family values’? From what I read, they were two consenting adults and he and his wife are separated. He should know better than to send nudes as a public figure, however.

Because the family values that republicans have and the ones we have are very different, for them, specially the christian ones, stuff like sex or pron is very taboo, sexting and sending nudes is very frowned upon for them.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

CautiousLurker
5 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

Now that's a gunty :ladyhaha: @CautiousLurker

Eh, mine's more fabulous - it has long flowing hair growing out of it :queenga:

It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuchulainn
Just now, Adakam said:

Because the family values that republicans have and the ones we have are very different, for them, specially the christian ones, stuff like sex or pron is very taboo, sexting and sending nudes is very frowned upon for them.

 

Idk if I agree. Christians like to get down and dirty too. If these two were in a consenting relationship I see nothing wrong with sharing nudes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
5 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

(The Lana Del Rey fan in me is speaking :air:)

You might have to ask ha to leave to make room for...

Nah, lemme stop :green:

5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

He wants you soo bad

Fight for my oppression, daddy :hor:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

I don’t get the huge deal. How does sexting interfere with ‘family values’? From what I read, they were two consenting adults and he and his wife are separated. He should know better than to send nudes as a public figure, however.

That does change the situation tbh :huh:

I assumed they were unsolicited pics 'cause that seems to be today's theme :green: but if his worst crime is choosing a bad angle for the pics then whatever, the dude's allowed to live his life :laughga:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...