TheRoof 21,600 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 what did i just watch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,032 Posted November 22, 2017 Author Share Posted November 22, 2017 I want u soo bad. Right now. Deep and hard. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FlopSlurper 34,336 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 6 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said: "deep and hard" both seem less possible than Gaga releasing ARTPOP act 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pedrohemg 7,802 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 gross Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sizzily 14,574 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 gross and so is Shaun King. Inside my head I have the best time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
joanoflark 3,824 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 Now that's a gunty @CautiousLurker Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Edonis 28,974 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 A mess a kii and a damn cackle Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,954 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 I will never unsee this Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 A member of the Tea Party Cockus... Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,032 Posted November 22, 2017 Author Share Posted November 22, 2017 5 minutes ago, PartySick said: I will never unsee this He wants you soo bad Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Knife 7,110 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 He was atrocious enough without serving bovine realness with that nude. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fascination 1,130 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 28 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said: Instead of being so anti LGBT he should focus his efforts in losing weight I know you meant this in a different way but fat shaming isn't really OK to be honest. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,539 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 Where's the uncensored version tho? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lxdygxga 3,399 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 I came in here expecting one of the middle aged, good looking politicians and I got this. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Child 18,997 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 Honestly I'd let him do me, I mean he's a politician so he has a lot of money right? (The Lana Del Rey fan in me is speaking ) ‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.