Jump to content
politics

Republican rep. nudes leak


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

"deep and hard":selena:

both seem less possible than Gaga releasing ARTPOP act 2 :air: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

A member of the Tea Party Cockus... :eww:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fascination
28 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Instead of being so anti LGBT he should focus his efforts in losing weight:wtf:

I know you meant this in a different way but fat shaming isn't really OK to be honest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Child

Honestly I'd let him do me, I mean he's a politician so he has a lot of money right?

tumblr_n0pjjud6I41qihou1o1_500.gif

(The Lana Del Rey fan in me is speaking :air:)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...