💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it me or ...?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

Is it me or does any other little monsters have a hard time explaining to their family their love for Gaga! I feel like my family always brings her up on conversation and ask for my opinion or why I like her? I just wish they did not look at her performance art (make up, wings, or the acts) but look at her as a person. She means so much to me; that I get protected of her. 

rumours

I’ve only talked to my family a couple times, saying she is one of the most versatile entertainers in the business today (which is true). They agreed when they saw the Super Bowl. 

I’ve always been someone with very eclectic tastes in music (refer to my profile pic and username lol), so most my family and friends don’t understand why I usually don’t listen to Modern top 40 music. So, I get where you’re coming from:hug:

GAGASLAYME

yea its often really difficult to explain because there are so many reasons why I love her.Its more than the avant garde looks and performance art,and  some people cant see past that.

also, im shy and start stuttering when asked about things like that:selena:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

BBhomemaker

Gaga is like a piece of art, If you understand it you will see every specificity of it but if you can't understand it you would see just a bunch of colors :queenga:

Spoiler

Stream ARTPOP now :trollga:

PartySick

It's impossible for me :lolga:

"I love her because I'm gay and you guys raised me to hate gays, that messed me up :grr:"

I just tell them I like her music and think she's nice :laughga:

💚

My mom approves of my love of Gaga, thankfully.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

swordstalker

Well, not really. I can explain pretty well why I love her so much. She's a very talented and versatile vocalist, in fact, one of the most that pop music has every had the honour of having. She's theatrical, over the top, and pretentious when she wants to be but equally self-aware (see MTN music video) which is so refreshing. She has killer fashion sense and is the queen of music videos. She's amazingly kind, generous and has real impact on the LGBT community and pop music. She kind of sucks at choosing singles (or someone in her team does lmao), but with the right help, she can execute an album era that can take you somewhere else because it's truly an event. Most of all, she's authentic and sincere and she truly believes in what she's doing, and isn't just in it for the money. She genuinely loves music, art and her fans. 

I think that just about sums up my explanation when my family talks about her. 

I hypnotize anyone around me to love her just like I do, so they know that she is the sweetest most kind superstar of all time with all of the talent and beauty in this entire world. Everyone who knows me will tell you the same. :wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Pamelaisley

My brother and I have been to two concerts of hers (1 artRAVE, 1 JWT). He is not a "Little Monster" but he likes some of her songs (Telephone, Paparazzi, The Cure). He just takes me because he is older and stronger than I am and my other 2 brothers don't like concerts. Plus, we like a lot of the same music and have the same humor. Monday night's show was very emotional for me because I lost my dad in May and our aunt last week. I feel like he had a great time and gained some respect for her. After her SBHTS (he loves football), he told me she was "F*cking amazing." He also said her band was awesome too and he's never seen that at a pop show (he's only seen Gaga though)! He watched AHS: Hotel with his wife and told me that Gaga did very well and he enjoyed that season. 

I gave him a big hug after the show because I love him a lot. And I told him it wasn't just because we were there and he bought me GA tickets. He's always been there for me and I love him. Gaga was saying we should always be there for family during the hard times, especially if we lose someone. She said we always have family. She also talked about mental illness/invisible illnesses and finding yourself, typical Gaga things. After the show, I was crying and told him "now you know why I love her so much. It's not just about her music."  

Yesterday, I got this text from him: 
438dc77e1be5c9e3011e3223f1ab08f1.png
On the drive home, he said, "I had no idea that was her song!! I LOVE that song!" So i played it for him and then he put it on repeat. He jokingly said, "Oh no! Don't save it to my Spotify!!" I did and he winked :nick:

My oldest brother is very right leaning, Christian, and Conservative so he makes fun of her a lot and once told me that she wasn't a good inspiration. I was crying because he'll never understand.

My mom and sister get it though. My sister is the only one who knows I'm bi and struggle with depression/anxiety and other mental illnesses so it's easier to talk to her about Gaga and how she makes me feel. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

The Child

Lmao my 2 big sisters have now accepted the fact that I'm a big Gaga stan for a really long time, my biggest sister had a hard time with me stanning when I was 13 (in 2011) but now in 2017 she was the one who encouraged me to buy a ticket for the JWT. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GypsyBabe

No, my family stans :tony:

But I’m on a whole other level of obsession so...

⚯͛

DoremonLove

My parents have no idea who gaga is:ladyhaha: and i would like it to be that way:ladyhaha:

On the other hand my sis knows n she thinks i am crazy n i cant explain her :selena: but i have made her listen to some of gaga songs she likes The Cure:selena: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived