OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The New Era is ASIB

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

I really don't think it's purely speculative the amount of rumours and gossip happening around Gaga at the moment, not to mention her complete update of her look, her social media and her general vibe as we come to the end of the year. 

Whilst I don't think LG6 is coming imminently, I do think Gaga and her team are preparing for an "event" of sorts and prepping up her look and social media. 

My opinion is that potentially this "new 80s look" is perhaps mimicking the 'pop star' version of Ally in ASIB? It would make sense for Gaga to be on top form socially just as the movie trailer is (presumably) going to drop soon. Thus it might also make sense for some of the 'surprises' that Gaga teased about coming soon might be an official single from ASIB as some sort of tease for the movie? If the trailer has some of the songs in, Gaga might release one of them to accompany the hype for the movie. 

F2hGTtHf_400x400.jpg40B0740C00000578-0-image-m-13_1495516249

It may be nothing, and probably is, but it's exciting to see Gaga be on form visually and so whilst all the rumours etc are annoying, it's exciting to see us all hyped for what she does next. 

SevenWonder

I've been saying this for a long time. ASIB will be her Bodyguard. She's doing everything to make this happen. There is some of us in the biz who are afraid because of Bradley. It's his directorial debut and Gags isn't a proven an actress. But the soundtrack is off the charts. 

oheyitso
4 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

no its not, DJWS is not on ASIB soundtrack 

But he's excited and involved with her career, a success of ASIB creates more hype for LG6

ryanripley

i mean, she will have an ASIB era but all the music and stuff is done for that

idk how hard she's going to push this movie but i hope she doesn't end up trying to beat a dead horse :S 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

oheyitso
13 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

I've been saying this for a long time. ASIB will be her Bodyguard. She's doing everything to make this happen. There is some of us in the biz who are afraid because of Bradley. It's his directorial debut and Gags isn't a proven an actress. But the soundtrack is off the charts. 

I honestly think so, she's far too polished rn to not be bringing something

oheyitso
11 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

she better release Heal Me as a single then, and then another one just before the movie comes out.

She'll release the biggest bop probs

oheyitso
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i mean, she will have an ASIB era but all the music and stuff is done for that

idk how hard she's going to push this movie but i hope she doesn't end up trying to beat a dead horse :S 

But she'll release a single before the movie comes out, she'll push it hard, she loves this movie a lot

ryanripley
Just now, oheyitso said:

But she'll release a single before the movie comes out, she'll push it hard, she loves this movie a lot

i guess but don't hope for mainstream chart success, how many movies push their soundtrack that heavily?

the most recent examples i can think of is Suicide Squad and The Great Gatsby because they had an all star soundtrack

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

13 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

she better release Heal Me as a single then, and then another one just before the movie comes out.

Releasing 2 singles before the movie isn't a great idea imo. Should focus on the lead first then do the 2nd one right after ASIB drops.

oheyitso
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i guess but don't hope for mainstream chart success, how many movies push their soundtrack that heavily?

the most recent examples i can think of is Suicide Squad and The Great Gatsby because they had an all star soundtrack

This is completely different though, the music is the heart of this movie

Archived