What Ga Ga song title triggers you?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ā Then youĀ clearly don't get the issue with the song or era...

Venus verses are monotone....hits like Bad Romance, Judas, and Poker Face say hi...the chorus is not like Judas tho...what? Your opinion is a mess and clearly biased...Ā :what:

Maybe I don't--what is the issue besides the problematic people? Too sexual? Gaga has always been very sexual so that isn't suddenly too far. Many pop stars have done that. Madonna has exposed herself too many times.

Biased, yes, because I'm personally not a huge fan of Venus. I'll bop to it every now and then but don't see GP hit potential.

Poker Face and Bad Romance both had really good lyrics and amazing production going for them. I don't mean the main part of the chorus; it's the "cause you're out of this world, galaxy, space, and time, I wonder if this could be love, this could be lo-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-ve." You'll find it's very easy to segue into Judas there at the "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh I'm in love with Judas"

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

More like Meh, Meh am I right?

That is right, fellow bro-tom :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

That is right, fellow bro-tom :giggle:

it took me a while to even decipher what this meansĀ :rip:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Maybe I don't--what is the issue besides the problematic people? Too sexual? Gaga has always been very sexual so that isn't suddenly too far. Many pop stars have done that. Madonna has exposed herself too many times.

Biased, yes, because I'm personally not a huge fan of Venus. I'll bop to it every now and then but don't see GP hit potential.

Poker Face and Bad Romance both had really good lyrics and amazing production going for them. I don't mean the main part of the chorus; it's the "cause you're out of this world, galaxy, space, and time, I wonder if this could be love, this could be lo-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-ve." You'll find it's very easy to segue into Judas there at the "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh I'm in love with Judas"

As I said...you don'tĀ see the issue with the whole song and era and then video goingĀ TOO far and it wasn't sexy...she was mimicking R Kelly raping her while she's sedated and Terry the perv was filming.... :wtf:

Oh oh oh'sĀ  and "baby" and "tonight" are standard words and pop phrases so a lot of Gaga songs especially those produced by Gaga/RedOne have that signature soundĀ 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

it took me a while to even decipher what this meansĀ :rip:

:giggle:

Bro-Tom>>>>>>>>

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:giggle:

Bro-Tom>>>>>>>>

did @ryanripleyĀ put you up to this before/as he was banned to get me slandered and dragged

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RAMROD
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

did @ryanripleyĀ put you up to this before/as he was banned to get me slandered and dragged

Ā 

No. We from different factions :poot:Ā 

derpmonster
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

As I said...you don'tĀ see the issue with the whole song and era and then video goingĀ TOO far and it wasn't sexy...she was mimicking R Kelly raping her while she's sedated and Terry the perv was filming.... :wtf:

Oh oh oh'sĀ  and "baby" and "tonight" are standard words and pop phrases so a lot of Gaga songs especially those produced by Gaga/RedOne have that signature soundĀ 

I literally said R. Kelly and Terry were the biggest problem with the video. I am sure her concept was not specifically assault by them but an assault in general. It just unfortunately happened to be those people working with her which was a mistake. I think she could have done a similar video with someone else. The whole media was against her in the era but I guess she could've done something basic like LWYMMD to please the GP while making a point about it.Ā 

The issue isn't the fact that it has Oh oh oh's. :wacko: It's how similar the melody is. Yes, that's a thing that's characteristic of a lot of her works with RedOne including her hits but Imo, i would've liked a fresher sound. Aka DWUW.Ā :sis:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

DeanWinchester
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

No. We from different factions :poot:Ā 

why is everybody out to get me here. i probably gotta get out of here

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived