Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga: No New Music Coming Soon

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

aaron l
1 minute ago, LadyLuca said:

I head this is true. Someone on reddit posted it and deleted it imidiate. Her team wants you to belive in rumors to give her promo, but she will not release new music until 2019! (she will release ANSIB music in 2018)

They even said the tony song wont happen :C but i dont have recipts...

I can't picture her addressing one rumored song, so I doubt that is actually true.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think Gaga initiated the rumors you are delusional :rip: These stale ass Frankenstein jokes were fueled by bored fans. 

vampire grin
10 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

I head this is true. Someone on reddit posted it and deleted it imidiate. Her team wants you to belive in rumors to give her promo, but she will not release new music until 2019! (she will release ANSIB music in 2018)

They even said the tony song wont happen :C but i dont have recipts...

there was absolutely no mention of the tony song at last night's m&g (if thats what you're referring to udhgtfgyhuj)

memomemome
1 hour ago, thehanyo said:

Um, she started the rumors. And she let DJWS also tease the hell out of us.

inb4 DJWS is the new RedOne. hyping too much then nowhere to be seen on the upcoming album :lolga:

AndrewGr
14 minutes ago, vampire grin said:

there was absolutely no mention of the tony song at last night's m&g (if thats what you're referring to udhgtfgyhuj)

Could you please write your M&G experience in a topic if you have the time? I want to know how does the Q&A work e.t.c., if it's more like the artRAVE one, cause the M&G seems changed after she came back and we don't have many experiences described.

new song friday confirmed

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

vampire grin
17 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Could you please write your M&G experience in a topic if you have the time? I want to know how does the Q&A work e.t.c., if it's more like the artRAVE one, cause the M&G seems changed after she came back and we don't have many experiences described.

yeah ill make a thread about it soon

Eddie A Michael
58 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

This is why we can’t have nice things :madge:

Because Little Monsters break them, Gaga have to take them away..

monketsharona
3 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Um, she started the rumors. And she let DJWS also tease the hell out of us.

Just wait for her to meet a new producer and DJWS not making the cut :stalkga:

shmal96

lol 'Christian' and DJWS were literally posting Instagram of them recording and mixing music and teasing the hell out of us what do they want us to do with that information :toofunny:

Archived