'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Ready!!!! Heereeee we go!

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

my gram and I are ready and on our way for Gaga! So excited to meet her! And to enjoy this special moment with my grandma (who also went to the artRAVE with me)! :hug:

Am I A Girl
Just now, River said:

Where can I buy this t-shirt it's so cute

Aw thank you! :hug: They are actually shirts my sister got made for my surgery last year! It says “Team Jake Knockout Crohn’s!” I brought one for Gaga :wub:

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Your grandma is cool! :hug: 

That she is! So thankful to have her :wub:

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Aw thank you! :hug: They are actually shirts my sister got made for my surgery last year! It says “Team Jake Knockout Crohn’s!” I brought one for Gaga :wub:

Aww, why did you go surgery?? :hug:

I hope you feel better! :hug: 

Mirages
3 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

She's gonna love that! Let me know how it goes (a.k.a. at me when you make a thread about meeting her).

BTW, your grandma is so cool, my grandma only likes Adele and Pink :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Am I A Girl
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Aww, why did you go surgery?? :hug:

I hope you feel better! :hug: 

I have Crohn’s Disease! I needed a foot of my colon removed because I had a restriction and food couldn’t pass :grr: And it was on my birthday 

Am I A Girl
Just now, Mirages said:

She's gonna love that! Let me know hoe it goes (a.k.a. at me when you make a thread about meeting her).

BTW, your grandma is so cool, my grandma only likes Adele and Pink :selena:

Thank you! I definitely will!! We brought our Joanne cd booklets hoping she will sign them, even know they said “no autographs” how could you say no to me and my gram? 

datlastfam

Have fun ! Enjoy the moment with your gram, she's probably looking cute dancing while Gaga performs awh :wub:

41.gif

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, datlastfam said:

Have fun ! Enjoy the moment with your gram, she's probably looking cute dancing while Gaga performs awh :wub:

41.gif

Aw haha yes!! You should’ve saw her at the artRAVE! She was taking booty pics of Gaga under the runway :sharon:

BeIIadonna
9 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

I have Crohn’s Disease! I needed a foot of my colon removed because I had a restriction and food couldn’t pass :grr: And it was on my birthday 

That sounds horrible! :hug: I hope you feel better :hug: 

Archived