Popo 3,781 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 can confirm, turned gay after drinking starbucks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chr 4,217 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 29 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. It means different things for people though. For some it's just about family and presents, etc. I grew up Catholic and still go to Catholic Church every Christmas to “celebrate” the birth of Jesus. I know it seen as that but technically jesus wasn’t born on Christmas. I’m surprised these devoted Christians like to pretend that he was Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,734 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 Yeah, the gays are trying to take over the world by putting a pair of hands on a coffee cup. Honestly, I sometimes think Christians are just trolling us. Like do they even hear themselves when they say stuff like that? And that garbage of a channel called Fox is reporting on this. How are they even taking themselves seriously? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 This happens every year. Conservatives get all up in arms about Starbucks cups and "happy holidays" PC Scheisse. It's so stale at this point and they complain that we liberals get all offended over everything Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 The gay agenda continues ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted November 20, 2017 Author Share Posted November 20, 2017 58 minutes ago, Chrastapher said: I grew up Catholic and still go to Catholic Church every Christmas to “celebrate” the birth of Jesus. I know it seen as that but technically jesus wasn’t born on Christmas. I’m surprised these devoted Christians like to pretend that he was He wasn’t born on Christmas, but his birth is celebrated that day. It’s common knowledge that’s not his actual birth date. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.