FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 20, 2017 Author Share Posted November 20, 2017 1 hour ago, SDG91 said: I'm born in 1991 too, guess I'm old lol I remember stanning Play and A*Teens so hard though, and I would go on the forums as a little 10-12 year old hahaha ATeens were awesome and big too 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SDG91 373 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 1 minute ago, FrankGutz said: ATeens were awesome and big too They weren't THAT big in the US though... only when Lilo & Stitch came out haha. I heard they were bigger in Latin America and Asia. Anyway, I was lucky enough to be able to meet them They were my very first celebs I had ever met. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 20, 2017 Author Share Posted November 20, 2017 1 minute ago, SDG91 said: They weren't THAT big in the US though... only when Lilo & Stitch came out haha. I heard they were bigger in Latin America and Asia. Anyway, I was lucky enough to be able to meet them They were my very first celebs I had ever met. yep, here in Mexico they were like HUGE 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sassy McSass 814 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 1 minute ago, FrankGutz said: yep, here in Mexico they were like HUGE They were huge in Brazil too. I remember thinking “Dancing Queen” was an original song when it came out. I didn’t know what the “a” stood for I’ll keep looking for Wonderland Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sassy McSass 814 Posted November 20, 2017 Share Posted November 20, 2017 13 hours ago, FrankGutz said: Someone remember this group from the 90s? nnnn... good old days, if i had to pick another cute girl group besides TLC and All Saints, this is my pick, BOPS, I STILL CRY WHEN I LISTEN THIS IS ME, sooo goood I think my sister still owns her Dream cd. ahh those good old pop days I’ll keep looking for Wonderland Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 20, 2017 Author Share Posted November 20, 2017 5 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said: They were huge in Brazil too. I remember thinking “Dancing Queen” was an original song when it came out. I didn’t know what the “a” stood for we all were young and thought those were new songs lamo, we were so naive hahahahlvanvlandvlajnvoaek 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.