Bruno Mars Sweeps @ The AMAs

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, 2007 said:

Gaga wasn’t nominated in 2012, no surprise since she didn’t release anything; but in 2011 AMA her and Adele only shared 2 categories. 

And I’m not talking about 2012 (her downfall year) or the Grammys a non-public voting award, I just used it as an example that during her peak she was snatching everything, the public and award shows loved her, but weirdly only got 1 AMA (a ‘B-‘-list award show) :oprah:

gurl.. :awkney: Im going to repeat myself.

2009 - Lost to TS 

2010 - 2 NODS. WON ONE lost one to JB

2011 - 3 categories, adele won 2 Taylor Swift won 1

she hasnt been nominated until this year. she lost to JB, TS and Adele. 3 HUGE stars who have been selling like hotcakes even now

16 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yes but she wasnt the only one lmao. Adele sold 20 million copies of 21, Bieber always had a huge ****ing fanbase, bigger than ours, and TS was selling a million copies of her album and she had a dedicated fanbse. Ya'll always forget how there are other artists who are also on top of their game. Gaga has been unlucky that way tbh. Theres always someone who come in last minute and steals her spotlight somehow

Adele took over in 2012 (during gagas downfall) but let’s be real, she was barely known in 2009-2011 during gagas peak, so using Adele as an excuse is a weak argument. In 2009-2011 there was literally no one on top of gaga, she had the most viewed YT video/channel, most subscribed channel, most followed on twitter AND friended on Facebook, biggest tour, highest earning and awarded artist; she was truly untouchable. 

So telling me the same fans that voted for her to snatch all these awards during her peak in 2009-2011 but could only get her 1 AMA out of 9 nominations is hard to believe sorry.

gOv5wK0.jpg

ItsTommyBitch
27 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Yeah. Bruno is very GP-Friendly

Kendrick is 100% Sweeping at next year's Grammy awards anyway. he delivered both high quality and great commercial success

Yeah this didn't help him at all with To Pimp A Butterfly :gum: 

Nor has it helped people of color in the past, so let's see :usrs: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

gurl.. :awkney: Im going to repeat myself.

2009 - Lost to TS 

2010 - 2 NODS. WON ONE lost one to JB

2011 - 3 categories, adele won 2 Taylor Swift won 1

she hasnt been nominated until this year. she lost to JB, TS and Adele. 3 HUGE stars who have been selling like hotcakes even now

You just contradicted yourself, just a proof on why the AMAs are bullshit, fake and gay. 

ThisGuyTony

At least he has talent to back up his wins.

Rather him than The Trashsmokers or some other rap garbage.

tumblr_mg257tisSs1re0ttho1_250.gif

SlayGagaloo
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Yeah this didn't help him at all with To Pimp A Butterfly :gum: 

Nor has it helped people of color in the past, so let's see :usrs: 

It still won 6 Grammys :sweat:

so Rap categories are pretty much on lock. I think he has a bigger chance @ winning AOTY than Bruno :selena:

Over.

ItsTommyBitch
12 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

It still won 6 Grammys :sweat:

so Rap categories are pretty much on lock. I think he has a bigger chance @ winning AOTY than Bruno :selena:

What? It only won Best Rap Album :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Rat Boy
Just now, Runway said:

How can he be both Pop Rock and Soul

7kNdvUU.gif

He is every icon.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SlayGagaloo
5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

What? It only won Best Rap Album :emma: 

:emma:

I counted the Rap Song/Performance categories 

Over.

Fingerella

He deserved those awards tbh.

In my own opinion he's the only artist that I try to not like but his songs are too damn good and catchy af. You just can't hate him for shallow reasons.

ZiggyZiggs
53 minutes ago, 2007 said:

You just contradicted yourself, just a proof on why the AMAs are bullshit, fake and gay. 

wut how :awkney: 

ZiggyZiggs
59 minutes ago, 2007 said:

Adele took over in 2012 (during gagas downfall) but let’s be real, she was barely known in 2009-2011 during gagas peak, so using Adele as an excuse is a weak argument. In 2009-2011 there was literally no one on top of gaga, she had the most viewed YT video/channel, most subscribed channel, most followed on twitter AND friended on Facebook, biggest tour, highest earning and awarded artist; she was truly untouchable. 

So telling me the same fans that voted for her to snatch all these awards during her peak in 2009-2011 but could only get her 1 AMA out of 9 nominations is hard to believe sorry.

gOv5wK0.jpg

adele didnt take over in 2012 lmao she was HUGE in 2011 wyd. imo 2011 was not a really HUGE year for Gaga as LMs make it out to be. After Judas her sales went downhill. her videos flopped wyd. she was overexposed

Archived