Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You can leave.

babs

Featured Posts

Tan Fei

she gave it her all, put in effort despite being on tour , despite her stressful schedule and health issues .....but fans only know how to complain n complain lol.... imagine the stress shes under. its fun to hype but dont be nasty 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Can we stop making threads so people can give their opinion about the AMAs that could easily go within the AMAs Discussion thread? Ya'll ain't special. 

"Gaga Thoughts:

Share your thoughts on Gaga as an artist or friend and discuss your favorite songs and videos."

I'm not just talking about her AMA performance but her evolution as an artist and the way her fans deal with it, sooo....

DiamondAngel
6 minutes ago, babs said:

Wow, an extreme comment involving an impossible ISIS reference. That's one well thought out comment bound to make me twist my panties.

You know what my point is...my point is, this thread is pointless. This is a Gaga fan site and people will post their Gaga opinions; sometimes, especially on nights like this, those opinions won't be favorable. Telling people to leave because they don't have the same opinion as you is a tad dramatic and gives the impression you don't quite understand the concept of an online forum. 

6 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

You know what my point is...my point is, this thread is pointless. This is a Gaga fan site and people will post their Gaga opinions; sometimes, especially on nights like this, those opinions won't be favorable. Telling people to leave because they don't have the same opinion as you is a tad dramatic and gives the impression you don't quite understand the concept of an online forum. 

Have you read the main post? I'm not saying people have to agree with my view at all.

I obviously also don't like everything Gaga does, and I write about it here too, but there's a difference between voicing your dislike and being rude about it.

Things I said were wrong in my opinion:

- To believe Gaga still has to make 2009 - 2013 like performances or has to revert to her previous style. Or that she has to do what you want.

- To complain over no new single.

That's literally it.

DiamondAngel
3 minutes ago, babs said:

Have you read the main post? I'm not saying people have to agree with my view at all.

I obviously also don't like everything Gaga does, and I write about it here too, but there's a difference between voicing your dislike and being rude about it.

Yeah it's just you're being very rude about it and it's like you don't understand that people are allowed to have other opinions.

I for example love Jewels N Drugs. I recognize that most monsters hate it, but instead of telling them they should leave the forums and writing lengthy posts that criticize them for expressing a different opinion, I exhibit maturity and respect to others by realizing they have a right to express their opinions. If I don't like it, I should leave, not them.

I mean, you do you, but your logic is flawed and you are being very hypocritical. Your rude post is the biggest meltdown I've read today, ironically!

Anyway I'm not here to argue. At the end of the day, telling people they can "leave" for expressing a different opinion on a website where opinions are supposed to be shared is just silly and senseless. 

9 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Yeah it's just you're being very rude about it and it's like you don't understand that people are allowed to have other opinions.

I for example love Jewels N Drugs. I recognize that most monsters hate it, but instead of telling them they should leave the forums and writing lengthy posts that criticize them for expressing a different opinion, I exhibit maturity and respect to others by realizing they have a right to express their opinions. If I don't like it, I should leave, not them.

I mean, you do you, but your logic is flawed and you are being very hypocritical. Your rude post is the biggest meltdown I've read today, ironically!

Anyway I'm not here to argue. At the end of the day, telling people they can "leave" for expressing a different opinion on a website where opinions are supposed to be shared is just silly and senseless. 

The things is, I feel some people still live out of some old hustle, and complaining about it does nothing but spreading negativity in this space and they can't accept that they're following just because of a habit. Do I think they should leave and perhaps do something they actually enjoy? Absolutely. We come here to have fun and have to stand for this? nah uh.

Does that mean they'll leave? Nah, but I said my peace about it. And if someone is a rational fan that doesn't believe in controlling Gaga then they should see my point. I don't think I'm being that rude. But you can do you as well.

PunkTheFunk

I've seen some messy meltdowns and what happened tonight wasn't even close to one :emma: (maybe because we all knew deep down that nothing was going to happen). If you've been here long enough you'd know that a few fans being negative and dramatic is par for the course. Just brush it off and keep it moving

3b9fe44d84.gif

AnnTakamaki

Honestly i dont understand why people still expected her to perform the cure + new song after too many post remind them she gonna perform the cure only 

Archived