๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

John wayne filming locations?

Ooolong

Featured Posts

blackcoffee

Iโ€™m like 90% sure the majority of the video was filmed on Golden Oak Ranch movie ranch/lot in Santa Clarita, a suburb of LA out here in Southern California. I grew up not too far from it and I used to drive in the canyon past the ranch quite frequently.ย 

Ooolong
On 11/19/2017 at 7:19 PM, blackcoffee said:

Iโ€™m like 90% sure the majority of the video was filmed on Golden Oak Ranch movie ranch/lot in Santa Clarita, a suburb of LA out here in Southern California. I grew up not too far from it and I used to drive in the canyon past the ranch quite frequently.ย 

I just wanted to let you know that you're correct.ย Thank you!ย :woohoo:

Pictures of the houses in the 'neighborhood' she filmed in can be found here. They look completely different during the day, so it's quite interesting to see them without the lighting and bits of chaos they caused on set.ย :tongue:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

ANDREWxGAGA
On 11/19/2017 at 5:11 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

It wasn't a studio.

Though, the motorbike scenes look like some green screen job to meย :huh:ย That might've been in a studio.

It was meant to look a little green screen-y. Its was doneย for stylistic reasons. If they really wanted to pass it off like she was actually riding thatย bike I guarantee they could but they wanted it to look like that.ย 

Ooolong

Also, the motorbike scenes were filmed on a different area ofย the 'ranch' mentioned above. Not sure how they the actual scenes of her riding them though, but it was filmed in the same place.ย 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong

Now, if y'all wanted to help your fellow stan and user out with another problem, I have a question for the manly queensย :giggle::

Do y'all know what model of car is behind her in these blue choreography scenes? I know it's like almost impossible to catch a good glimpse of it so I'm not expecting anyone to answer this but it's worth a shotย :rip::

fnfn20.jpg

ย 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

answer acquired :)

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived