💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

John wayne filming locations?

Ooolong

Featured Posts

Ooolong

Does anyone know some of the filming locations for the John Wayne video? :huh: 

I'm specifically looking for the locations of the houses used in the background of the dancing scenes, but anything helps. Thank you! :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

The houses were probably a studio lot or some suburb in California (though the former is more likely)

This is what I've figured given the nature of the scenes and the fact that there wasn't any mention of her in a neighborhood or anything, but I'm trying to be hopeful. :giveup: I don't plan on visiting or anything, I just want some clearer pictures of the houses for a project, lmao.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The houses were probably a studio lot or some suburb in California (though the former is more likely)

It wasn't a studio.

Though, the motorbike scenes look like some green screen job to me :huh: That might've been in a studio.

Panchecco
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It wasn't a studio.

Though, the motorbike scenes look like some green screen job to me :huh: That might've been in a studio.

I think the motorcycle was just being carried by a truck or something when they filmed Gaga's close up shots riding it

that's possibly why it looks green screen-y

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Panchecco said:

I think the motorcycle was just being carried by a truck or something when they filmed Gaga's close up shots riding it

that's possibly why it looks green screen-y

No way Gaga was riding a motorbike :selena:

It does look green screen-y tho

lady-gaga-john-wayne-vid-2017-billboard-70f3b628.jpeg

Idk.. I'm still pressed we didn't get a Behind The Scenes for John Wayne :neyde:

FentyGa
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Idk.. I'm still pressed we didn't get a Behind The Scenes for John Wayne :neyde:

Yeah, that's green screen. You can see the green reflecting off of her outfit.

Panchecco
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what I'm saying is that she probably was on top of the motorcycle while the motorcycle itself was being carried by a truck or a specific car made for filming

2C6A1E1C00000578-3238481-image-m-12_1442

I'm confident they did something similar for the close-up scenes at the beginning of the Judas mv where she's riding on Jesus' bike

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Panchecco said:

what I'm saying is that she probably was on top of the motorcycle while the motorcycle itself was being carried by a truck or a specific car made for filming

2C6A1E1C00000578-3238481-image-m-12_1442

I'm confident they did something similar for the close-up scenes in the highway scenes at the beginning of the Judas mv 

Oh.. :laughga: That makes sense.

But, it still looks green screen to me :laughga:

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Lincoln, Nebraska And Omaha, Nebraska

I thought it was universally agreed that the video was filmed in California? :emma: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It wasn't a studio.

I meant a studio lot. Like maybe they film other movies or tv here when they need neighborhoods. Would make sense that no one heard about someone closing off a neighborhood and loud af music blaring

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I meant a studio lot. Like maybe they film other movies or tv here when they need neighborhoods. Would make sense that no one heard about someone closing off a neighborhood and loud af music blaring

Something like the diner in Telephone?

Could be the case.

3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Something like the diner in Telephone?

Could be the case.

Exactly! I figured it was a lot like that because they really did some damage to an otherwise nice neighborhood if that wasn't the case lol

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived