Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

:laughga: dont get your hopes up, general consensus is that she has replace hair with PD to move away from the preachy BTW era towards whatever the next era holds

wtf honestly.......... shes only started her world tour for the BTW ALBUM ........ :huh:

seriously :crossed:

next she will be cutting out her all her songs she pretty much has :nails:

Edited by hiheeledfeminist

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

Alijandro

wtf honestly.......... shes only started her world tour for the BTW ALBUM ........ :huh:

seriously :crossed:

next she will be cutting out her all her songs she pretty much has :nails:

This thread isnt about what should and shouldn't be in the BTWB, there are plenty of others for that. But as the title suggests it is the Born This Way Ball, so of course she is going to give the new songs preference. The fact she is moving towards new material suggests alot of new album action very soon which may even integrate with the BTWB.

If however your just upset that your favourite songs from TF and TFM are cut out, why dont you go buy the TMB DVD and be happy

high heeled fem

This thread isnt about what should and shouldn't be in the BTWB, there are plenty of others for that. But as the title suggests it is the Born This Way Ball, so of course she is going to give the new songs preference. The fact she is moving towards new material suggests alot of new album action very soon which may even integrate with the BTWB.

If however your just upset that your favourite songs from TF and TFM are cut out, why dont you go buy the TMB DVD and be happy

No look im just sad! and im allowed to be sad! im not having a go! the fact that she is cutting it so early in the tour.....seems strange to me! and btw i love BTW best just to let you know ;)

Fun, Dark, Sexy or Immature i dont care, I just want her to slay everyone and everyone to be like 'oh ****ing **** Lady Gagas new single is out, Rihanna! make a new album, Nicki... get your tits out, Katy go to dr lukes house. Ke$ha go into the cupboard and get the auto tune machine out, quick!! before she ruins all ya'lls careers'

and her just speeding up the charts and everyone to be talking about her again

:cry:

Michael

I'm so excited for the new album but I still find it confusing how she is going to release an album in late 2012. That would be mean that she is going to release a new album in the middle of the tour for Born This Way. If the November rumours are true that would mean that she is doing virtually no promotion for it as the Latin American leg of The Born This Way Ball is in November, and then Africa. I suppose she could release in December and do 2 or 3 weeks of promo worldwide as the North American leg starts in January, but that doesn't seem like something Gaga would do. We all know that she likes to promote albums properly. She literally promoted Born This Way for like 6 months non stop after it's release and then continued on and off until early 2012 and now is still promoting it with the tour.

Gagaloo911

Tbh, I want her to come out with revolutionary Pop Music that will produce more #1's that she ever had. And I want her to make sure the music influences every basic following her move in the industry. Time to set some new trends and ruffle a few feathers.

Bless this post :worship2:

MANiCURE1295

The new albums sounds so awesome already. Fun and immature! She made BTW for the true fans but I think she's ready to let loose again and explore different themes that shes interested in! Hopefully there are some awesome singles planned out!

giskardsb

I have a feeling a lot of fans are projecting what they want on Gaga's tweets. Gaga always manages to take a bit of a surprising turn, and her idea of "fun" may not be exactly what some of you think.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMETHING DIFFRENT THAN BTW!!! I WANT THE ALBUM TO BE TF -> TFM -> THE NEXT ALBUM... (BTW IS DIFFRENT)

I THINK GAGA WILL BE BACK IN BIG!

BAD ROMANCE DEEP LYRICS ----> DEEP OR ALMOST DEEP... AND FRENCH / NOT DEEP TO MEANINGLESS

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

I want your ugly

I want your disease

I want your everything

As long as it’s free

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

I want your drama

The touch of your hand

I want you leather studded kiss in the scene

And I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

You know that I want you

And you know that I need you

I want a bad,your bad romance

I want your loving

And I want your revenge

You and me could write a bad romance

I want your loving

All your love is revenge

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

I want your horror

I want your design

‘Cause you’re a criminal

As long as your mine

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

I want your psycho

Your vertical stick

Want you in my room

When your baby is sick

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

You know that I want you

And you know that I need you

I want a bad,your bad romance

I want your loving

And I want your revenge

I want your loving

All your love is revenge

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Walk walk fashion baby

Work it

Move that b---h crazy

Walk walk fashion baby

Work it

Move that b---h crazy

Walk walk fashion baby

Work it

Move that b---h crazy

Walk walk fashion baby

Work it

I'm a free b---h baby

I want your love

And I want your revenge

I want your love

I don’t wanna be friends

Je veux ton amour

Et je veux te venger

Je veux ton amour

Je ne veux pas être amis

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

I want your love

And I want your revenge

I want your love

and I want your lovers revenge

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

YOU ARE GENIOUS, AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT'S GONNA BE ON THE NEXT ALBUM I HOPE!!! IT'S NOT DEEP BUT IT CAUTCHY, THATS HOW WE MAKE HITS TODAY!

EDIT: IT IS DEEP BUT WITH CAUTCHY PARTS IN IT...

Edited by Lady Gaga News

TheMadridHash

so "lack of maturity" = General Public Sounds & Lyrics

So, i guess she'll probably have a couple of "BTW" lyrics songs, but we will have dance jams again, i am sure of it

i just hope i don't see in the tracklist "feat. nicky Minaj" i will break the mother ****ing album(then buy another out of regret)

Optimus

God.. I'm not here for another The Fame. If I wanted to listen to partydrunks-x senseless music, I would go for Rihanna and Katy. Oh gaga, wrong path... -.-

blackwomanpushesdaughjxj56.gif

Then go to Rihanna and Katy. We want some fun material from Gaga.. Sometimes its better to not being so serious- just having some fun with soulless music and get drunk.

If the music on The Next One will be fun it doesnt mean that the album will be like The Fame.

Please, I love this idea of FUN, but PLEASE don't talk about Having fun and s-x and d--gs and continue DEFENDING PEOPLE RIGHTS, LGTB COMMUNITY and FIGHTING VERUSES BULLYING

vinceBTW

Then go to Rihanna and Katy. We want some fun material from Gaga.. Sometimes its better to not being so serious- just having some fun with soulless music and get drunk.

If the music on The Next One will be fun it doesnt mean that the album will be like The Fame.

That's exactly want I will do if its what the album will sound like. Like a lot of people. If she went back to stupid lyrics, god her career is over.